Managed Infrastructure Services
Since 2010, ScienceSoft offers fully managed and co-managed IT infrastructure services to provide companies with stable infrastructure performance, reduced infrastructure maintenance costs and proactive issue resolution.
Managed infrastructure services can comprise continuous monitoring, migration, support, optimization and evolution of outsourced IT infrastructure or its parts.
We take responsibility for continuous monitoring, support, and optimization of your IT infrastructure or its parts:
IT infrastructure consulting & monitoring
- Monitoring and optimizing resource consumption.
- Analyzing performance and tuning infrastructure components.
- Setting up and configuring monitoring tools.
- Automating ticketing process.
- Infrastructure security monitoring & audit.
IT help desk and troubleshooting
- Resolving incidents of various complexity and severity.
- Identifying incident root causes.
- Analyzing the possible business impact of an incident, suggesting preventive measures.
- Emergency patching.
- Disaster recovery.
Let’s Discuss Your Needs in Infrastructure Management
Schedule a conversation with our team or just leave your request so that we could help you choose the most relevant among our managed infrastructure services.
Why Choose ScienceSoft to Support Your IT Infrastructure
- 33 years in IT.
- 700+ employees, 50+ infrastructure management team members.
- 14 years in IT service management (ITSM).
- 9 years in DevOps practices.
- Strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Recognized by Clutch and BBB.
- Included in the 2022 IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list as one of the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified to assure the quality of provided services and the security of the customers' data.
- Industry-wide experience - healthcare, retail, manufacturing, financial services, etc.
During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing. We would certainly recommend ScienseSoft as a reliable managed infrastructure service provider.
Gordon Seipold, CEO, 3steps2web
Our Approach to Building Collaboration
Our approach to collaboration is centered around value the customer gets, which is proved by the Global Outsourcing 100 award. We adhere to a multi-tiered approach to collaboration with your IT team or your vendor’s team, and adjust it taking into account your business situation, objectives, and requirements.
This is how our collaboration may look:
Check a sample KPI system
A sample KPI system
- Target budget for managed infrastructure services:
- Budget spent
- Over budget approved and spent (if any)
- Your employees’ time spent to handle ScienceSoft's requests
- Service availability
- Response time
- IT incidents (issues users encountered)
IT infrastructure security:
- Number of vulnerabilities found by independent penetration testing
- Number of security incidents
Changes (by business value and priority):
- Waiting in a backlog
- Backlog waiting time expired
- User satisfaction score
- Change adoption metrics
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
How ScienceSoft Delivers IT Infrastructure Managed Services
Timeline: ~2-4 weeks.
We assess your current IT infrastructure design, talk to your business and technical stakeholders or third-party vendors to get the details on the configurations of your IT infrastructure components and available IT infrastructure assets.
Timeline: ~2-4 weeks.
We take the entire responsibility over your IT infrastructure.
Depending on the chosen service option, we deliver either a full set of IT infrastructure managed services or maintain the reliability of particular components of your IT environment.
Timeline: Urgent changes can be implemented within 8 working hours, new functionality can be delivered in 1 day – 2 weeks.
We implement changes to increase reliability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure.
Tools and Technologies We Work With
Reduced IT infrastructure maintenance costs
We bring in mature ITSM processes and optimize cloud resource consumption.
Strategic and smooth infrastructure change management
We plan the scope of changes, test and implement them with minimal downtime.
Self-managed approach and service transparency
We deliver our services based on KPIs and SLOs set in the SLA.
We implement IaC, CI/CD, and automation to accelerate the delivery of IT infrastructure improvements.
We perform elaborate security testing of an IT infrastructure and applications (audit, testing, vulnerability assessment, etc.).
Proactive approach & stable performance
We apply continuous infrastructure monitoring to predict IT issues or detect them promptly, avoiding downtime.
Depending on the services coverage you expect from us, we can deliver our IT infrastructure managed services according to two possible models:
Fully managed IT infrastructure service
You can outsource your IT infrastructure to us, and we will use only our IT and human resources and efforts to keep it reliable, highly available, and secure.
Co-managed IT infrastructure services
We establish strong collaboration with your in-house IT team and/or your third-party providers to jointly cope with IT infrastructure maintenance.
Let Us Take Over Your Infrastructure Management Tasks
Ensure reliability and cost-effective evolution of your IT infrastructure while staying 100% focused on your major business operations.