Managed Infrastructure Services
An MSP with 34 years in IT, ScienceSoft offers fully managed and co-managed IT infrastructure services to provide you with stable infrastructure performance, reduced infrastructure maintenance costs and proactive issue resolution.
Why Choose ScienceSoft to Manage Your IT Infrastructure
- 34 years in IT and 15 years in IT service management (ITSM).
- 750+ employees, 50+ infrastructure management team members.
- 10 years in DevOps practices.
- Strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Recognized by Clutch and BBB.
- Included in the 2023 IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list as one of the world’s best outsourcing service providers and advisors.
- ISO-certified quality management system, internal quality-oriented processes and policies, focus on value for customers, and motivated professional teams.
- ISO 27001-based information security management system established to assure the safety of the customers' data we access.
- Deep experience in 30+ industries, including healthcare, retail, BFSI, and manufacturing.
Benefits You Get Choosing Us for IT Infrastructure Management
Reduced IT infrastructure maintenance costs
We help achieve up to 150% cost savings compared to the cost of in-house infrastructure support. Among our ways to lower costs are virtualization technology, automation and orchestration, cloud migration, rightsizing cloud resources, using Reserved and Spot instances, implementing serverless architectures, improving ITSM processes, and many more.
No interruptions to business operations
We continuously monitor infrastructure components to proactively identify and resolve issues. We perform regular updates and upgrades and apply patches to keep your systems up-to-date and secure. We scale hardware, software, and support to answer your growing business needs.
34 years in IT services without a single security breach, ScienceSoft guarantees full protection of your data. We heavily invest in a mature information security system compliant with ISO 27001, retain top security experts on board, and follow CIS, NIST, OWASP requirements and recommendations.
Check a sample KPI system
A sample KPI system
- Target budget for managed infrastructure services:
- Budget spent
- Over budget approved and spent (if any)
- Your employees’ time spent to handle ScienceSoft's requests
- Service availability
- Response time
- IT incidents (issues users encountered)
IT infrastructure security:
- Number of vulnerabilities found by independent penetration testing
- Number of security incidents
Changes (by business value and priority):
- Waiting in a backlog
- Backlog waiting time expired
- User satisfaction score
- Change adoption metrics
IT Infrastructure Components We Cover
ScienceSoft's IT infrastructure management services result in hassle-free IT operations and boost business efficiency. From continuous monitoring, support and optimization to carefully planned large-scale migrations and evolution of the entire IT infrastructure or its parts, we can take care of it all.
- Network devices like switches, routers, wireless access points
- Mobile devices
- IoT devices
- Cloud and on-premises databases
- Data warehouses
- Data lakes
Customer- and partner-facing software
- Online catalogs
- Customer feedback tools
- Self-service apps
- Partner/vendor/patient portals
- Business intelligence
- Corporate intranets
Software development infrastructure
- Development and testing environments
- CI/CD pipelines
- Containerization tools
- Dependency management systems
Scope of IT Infrastructure Managed Services by ScienceSoft
- Monitoring, analyzing and proactively tuning the performance of cloud and on-premises infrastructure components.
- Deployment of new infrastructure components.
- Infrastructure evolution according to the growing load and new needs.
- Modernization of infrastructure components.
- Migration and integration of infrastructure components.
- Continuous cost optimization.
- Disaster recovery strategy preparation and update.
- Regular compliance review (HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS, FDA, etc.).
- Resolving incidents of various complexity and severity.
- Emergency patching.
- Identifying incident root causes, suggesting and implementing preventive measures.
- Automating a ticketing process.
- Design and implementation of a containerization strategy (based on Kubernetes or Apache Mesos).
- Design, deployment and support of CI/CD pipelines, IaC.
- Test automation.
- Design and implementation of an automated monitoring solution.
- Monitoring and analysis of security incidents.
- Vulnerability scans.
- Penetration testing.
- Proactive improvements.
- Compliance program planning and assessment.
- User administration.
- Software configuration/re-configuration and updates.
- Virtual desktop administration.
- Transition to remote work and continuous optimization of digital workplaces.
ScienceSoft has helped businesses from 30+ industries maintain, enhance, and transform their IT infrastructures.
During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing. We would certainly recommend ScienceSoft as a reliable managed infrastructure service provider.
Gordon Seipold, CEO, 3steps2web
Consistently Bringing Outstanding Results
Apache NiFi Managed Support for a Biotechnology Corporation
ScienceSoft improved a big data processing ecosystem via professional Apache NiFi configuration, support and enhancement. In collaboration with the Customer's in-house experts, our team handled high-priority fixes and changes. We introduced a CI/CD pipeline for the NiFi system to streamline delivery. We also suggested and implemented a monitoring system for the Customer's entire IT infrastructure.
- The data processing speed increased tenfold.
- The system's stability increased from 50% up to 99%.
L2, L3 Support of a Marketing Campaign Management Solution
ScienceSoft maintained smooth, sustainable work of a complex microservices-based solution that manages big data processing and is integrated with multiple external systems. We covered 24/7 troubleshooting, including handling microservices crashes, hardware failures, etc. and managed L1 support placed on the Customer's side. We also proposed and introduced a custom monitoring system.
- 36% decrease in issues reported by users.
- 97% application user satisfaction rate.
Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance and Support for a SaaS Provider
ScienceSoft consolidated the existing servers with the help of VMware, added new servers, solved configuration errors, and improved the performance, scalability, and security of the entire system.
- A new cost-efficient, performant, and secure cloud infrastructure of 300 servers.
Azure Migration of Infrastructure Management Tools
Our team migrated four tools — Paessler PRTG Network Monitor, ManageEngine Endpoint Central, vScope and Microsoft Key Management Service — to Azure cloud. All migrations were performed outside of the Customer's business hours. For safe and efficient moves, we thoroughly selected Azure instances and storage types for each system and ran trial migrations in a test environment.
- All the tools were fully moved to Azure in four months.
- Carefully planned and executed, the migration went almost unnoticed by the users and didn't cause any significant business disruptions.
Our Approach to Building Collaboration
Our approach to collaboration is centered around value the customer gets, which is proved by the Global Outsourcing 100 award. We adhere to a multi-tiered approach to collaboration with your IT team or your vendor’s team, and adjust it taking into account your business situation, objectives, and requirements.
This is how our collaboration may look:
Find out more: How ScienceSoft sets up a value-driven collaboration
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
How ScienceSoft Delivers IT Infrastructure Managed Services
Timeline: ~2-4 weeks.
We assess your current IT infrastructure design. We also talk to your business and technical stakeholders or third-party vendors to get the details on the available IT infrastructure assets, configurations and specifics of your IT infrastructure components. With the information obtained, we suggest an optimal custom set of services and discuss KPIs to track the success of our collaboration.
Timeline: ~2-4 weeks.
We sign a statement of work and a service level agreement, and you are gradually switching to a new service model where we take the entire responsibility for your IT infrastructure.
We provide the agreed set of services, minimizing management efforts on your side by ensuring a high level of service transparency. We regularly analyze the results of our activities and submit detailed reports to you according to the agreed schedule. If you have a question that requires an immediate answer, a dedicated project manager is always in touch.
Timeline: Urgent changes can be implemented within 8 working hours, new functionality can be delivered in 1 day – 2 weeks.
We suggest and implement changes to increase the reliability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure. At the same time, we continuously adjust our cooperation to meet your needs, e.g., scale the team, reconsider the set of services required, add or remove KPIs to track.
You can include step-by-step component modernization in your outsourcing contract to reduce future management costs for legacy components and simplify their maintenance. The modernization may cover such activities as replacing/repurchasing, app/database migration to modern languages and frameworks, re-engineering, and re-architecting.
Choose Your Service Option
Depending on the services coverage you expect from us, we can deliver our IT infrastructure managed services according to two possible models: