SharePoint Contract Management
Contract management systems help businesses quickly create, approve and finalize contracts, keep contract documentation accurately and securely stored, and effectively track the execution of contract milestones.
At ScienceSoft, we create powerful, user-friendly and cost-effective contract management solutions based on SharePoint that fully automate a contract’s life cycle, which helps support obligation management. To see a SharePoint contract management system in action, you’re welcome to watch our demo.
And here’s how exactly SharePoint can transform your routine contract management:
SCIENCESOFT’S EXPERIENCE IN SHAREPOINT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
WHAT YOU GET WITH CUSTOM SHAREPOINT CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
A tailored SharePoint contract management solution can provide a set of features suited specifically to the subtleties of your business processes.
- Contract templates
- Clause libraries & saved fields
- Guided contract creation
- Contract co-authoring
- Alerts and notifications
- Access control
- Integration with enterprise systems like ERP, CRM, BI, CPQ, AP and smart technology like machine learning and AI
- Hierarchical approval workflows
- Parent-child contract hierarchies
- Compliance check
As the one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for contract management, a SharePoint contract management solution can be tailored to the specific needs of various industries, for example:
- Healthcare: easy creation of reusable templates for various types of contracts (e.g., payer, patient, clinical trial, corporate sponsorship); HIPAA compliance; reduced medical error due to loss or duplication of contracts.
- Legal: document digitization, fast contract search and review, secure content sharing and automated reporting
- Retail: tracking the fulfillment of contract obligations, automatic contract renewals when needed, accelerating contract execution and business transactions.
SELECT THE RIGHT SERVICE OPTION
IT’S HIGH TIME TO IMPLEMENT A CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Don’t lag behind and start your implementation project right now if you want to leverage the following benefits of SharePoint contract management