Azure Managed Services: Reliable and Scalable Infrastructure, Optimized Expenses
Azure managed services minimize efforts to control the Azure infrastructure along with optimizing its costs. A Gold Microsoft Partner, ScienceSoft offers transparent Microsoft Azure managed services to keep your Azure infrastructure stable, with reasonable bills and quickly delivered changes.
Optimize Your Azure Costs
Hand over the burden of supporting your Azure management tasks to ScienceSoft! We are ready to cover all Azure-related services you use or plan to use.
- A member of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program.
- A reliable Microsoft Partner holding 5 Gold Microsoft Competencies.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPS) on board.
- Featured among Top Azure Consultants by Clutch.
- 32-year experience in the IT industry.
- 13 years in IT service management (ITSM) practices based on ITIL principles.
- Over 8 years in DevOps practices.
Mature quality management system confirmed by the ISO 9001 certification allowing to implement projects fully meeting customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access proved by ISO 27001 certificate.
Looking for an Experienced Microsoft Azure Managed Service Provider?
Send us your RFP through our contact form or by email, and we will thoroughly study your project and process requirements to provide you with a tailored proposal.
Who Our Azure Managed Services Are designed for
Companies using Azure as IaaS and/or PaaS.
We keep the diversity of your IT components in mind and pay special attention to integrating your Azure services with on-premises ones. As a result, you achieve high customer satisfaction while keeping your bills on the point.
Software product companies
SaaS application providers using Azure.
We know that the scalability of the IT infrastructure is critical. We keep this in mind and configure the services in a way that fosters your applications’ continuous evolution.
Just Embarking on the Azure Migration Journey?
We can help migrate your IT components from the on-premises environment or any other hosting facility to Azure. We use proven methodologies, best practices, and tools to simplify and accelerate migration. Thus, you can unlock business opportunities associated with Azure faster.
ScienceSoft’s IT team has the required competence expertise to cover the following Azure service categories:
Azure administration and troubleshooting
Our Azure experts will take over:
- Administrating your Azure services.
- Configuring your Azure resources.
- Managing data flows going through Azure.
- Backing up the data stored in your Azure resources.
- Addressing the issues resulting from application and server misconfigurations, server overloads, and investigating event logs to find the root causes of incidents and prevent them from reappearing.
Azure monitoring 24/7
ScienceSoft’s IT team ensures continuous monitoring of your Azure-based applications and services to timely detect configuration, security, and other issues. We can properly configure such tools as Azure Monitor, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, etc. to ensure that your applications are highly available and reliable. We exert all efforts to avoid system downtime within your IT environment, and provide you with detailed reports on your Azure resources utilization and performance.
Azure usage optimization
With your business objectives in mind, our IT team defines underutilized resources and develops a plan to increase the efficiency of your Azure resources utilization. We are ready to give actionable recommendations on your Azure services usage optimization.
We regularly check the compliance of your Azure environment with standards for secure data storage and processing, including HIPAA, GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST 800. If needed, we provide our customers with a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) and a GDPR Data Processing Agreement (GPA).
In collaboration with your IT team or your other vendors, ScienceSoft can help you plan the changes needed to improve the reliability of your Azure-based infrastructure, and provide recommendations on implementing these changes with the minimal downtime. ScienceSoft’s IT team is also ready to train your application development and support teams to help them quickly adapt to the changed IT environment.
We are flexible in pricing and offer the following pricing models:
- Fixed monthly fee based on the IT infrastructure specifics. Good for the predictable service scope, which is discovered during the transition phase. We include the costs of one-time activities in the monthly support budget and gradually introduce all process changes to avoid large one-time expenses.
- Pay-per-use where a monthly fee is a percentage of a cloud provider’s monthly bill. The percentage depends on the volume of cloud resources consumed.
Cloud services are included in the service billing if purchased through ScienceSoft. We will be pleased to provide an estimate for you.
We can help you make the usage of your Azure services more cost-effective with the following advantages you can get from the cooperation with us:
Reduced Azure services costs
- We regularly monitor and analyze your Azure resources consumption to ensure cost-effective usage of Azure resources.
- We tune Azure scaling policies to ensure optimal behavior of Azure services.
- We define the right types of virtual machines and storage that will suit your application workloads.
- We apply ITSM processes to decrease Azure administration costs.
- We give recommendations on possible ways to change and/or enhance your Azure-based applications to achieve Azure services cost reduction.
- We keep your Azure management expenses within reasonable limits due to the consolidated billing system we adhere to and affordable prices we offer.
- To ensure visibility over the services we deliver, we design a KPI system depending on our cooperation specificity
Check a sample KPI system
- Target budget for Azure services:
- Budget spent
- Over budget approved and spent (if any)
- Target budget for ScienceSoft's services:
- Budget spent
- Over budget approved and spent (if any)
- Your employees’ time spent to handle ScienceSoft's requests
- Reliability (based on SLOs):
- Service availability
- Response time (median, 95th, 99th percentile or other agreed)
- IT incidents (issues appeared in the AWS-based applications and services)
- Changes (by business value and priority):
- Waiting in a backlog
Increased reliability of Azure-based applications and services
- We implement automatic failover of your Azure-based applications to secure your IT environment from data loss.
- We establish constant application monitoring, with our own efforts, or in collaboration with your in-house IT team or your other vendors.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APPROACH TO COLLABORATION
Evolution of Azure-based applications with no damage to stability
To support fast evolution of Azure-running applications and keeping their reliability level high, we use our DevOps expertise and safely integrate Azure services into the CI/CD pipeline.
LEARN HOW WE DELIVER OUR Azure MANAGED SERVICES IN DETAIL
Step 1. Responsibility transition
Step 2. Service delivery
Step 3. Improvements
Providing suggestions on possible improvements aimed at increasing your Azure-based applications reliability and performance.
Stop Overpaying for Azure Services
We will configure Azure services and implement changes in load distribution and application architecture to optimize resource consumption and reduce your Azure costs.