Dynamics 365 Demo: Sales Cycle
Our demo features a comprehensive sales process and guides you throughout the cycle. Find out how you can qualify a lead, create an opportunity, schedule meetings and develop long-term relationships with a new account.
Our team has prepared this Microsoft Dynamics 365 demo for the full sales cycle to show how the platform can help you:
- streamline your sales process
- shorten your sales cycles
- maintain strong relationship with your prospects
- boost sales productivity
The demo highlights easy-to-use screens, some of the core sales features, their configurability, and the entire sales process from a lead nurturing to ‘closing the opportunity as won’.
Why Using Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Customer-oriented approach: possibility of tracking every customer and their history, which allows to anticipate their needs and exceed expectations
- Time saving: automated business processes ensure less time is spent on paperwork and time-consuming daily tasks not always related to sales, allowing to create more real value for customers
- Collaboration: the whole sales team can easily share the information needed and have access to it at any time
- Security: all information is stored in a central database, so the chances of it being lost are significantly reduced
- Visibility: CRM reports give an insight into your team’s sales numbers, activities, lead volume, etc.
Key Features of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Leads & opportunity management → nurture leads, check if they satisfy your qualification criteria, create opportunities
- Account management → record and retrieve all your contacts’ data, arrange your accounts into groups to provide for efficient communication with them
- Sales management → direct your sales process at all stages, organize your sales activity using automated processes to boost performance
- Pipeline management → understand at what stage each of your deals is, measure your sales effectiveness effortlessly
- Integration with other platforms → get the most out of your CRM platform by integrating it with ERP or SharePoint
- Reports & dashboards → check out statistics, be in the know
If our Microsoft 365/CRM sales demo sparked your interest or aroused any questions, contact our dedicated Dynamics 365 consultants who will be pleased to provide you further information.