Dynamics 365 Demo: Sales Cycle
Our team has prepared this Microsoft Dynamics 365 demo for the full sales cycle to show how the platform can help you:
- streamline your sales process
- shorten your sales cycles
- maintain strong relationship with your prospects
- boost sales productivity
The demo highlights easy-to-use screens, some of the core sales features, their configurability, and the entire sales process from a lead nurturing to ‘closing the opportunity as won’.
Why Using Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customer-oriented approach: possibility of tracking every customer and their history, which allows to anticipate their needs and exceed expectations
- Time saving: automated business processes ensure less time is spent on paperwork and time-consuming daily tasks not always related to sales, allowing to create more real value for customers
- Collaboration: the whole sales team can easily share the information needed and have access to it at any time
- Security: all information is stored in a central database, so the chances of it being lost are significantly reduced
- Visibility: CRM reports give an insight into your team’s sales numbers, activities, lead volume, etc.
Key Features of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Leads & opportunity management → nurture leads, check if they satisfy your qualification criteria, create opportunities
- Account management → record and retrieve all your contacts’ data, arrange your accounts into groups to provide for efficient communication with them
- Sales management → direct your sales process at all stages, organize your sales activity using automated processes to boost performance
- Pipeline management → understand at what stage each of your deals is, measure your sales effectiveness effortlessly
- Integration with other platforms → get the most out of your CRM platform by integrating it with ERP or SharePoint
- Reports & dashboards → check out statistics, be in the know
If our Dynamics 365 Sales demo sparked your interest or aroused any questions, contact our dedicated Dynamics 365 consultants who will be pleased to provide you further information.