Salesforce Integration Services
Salesforce integration consultants at ScienceSoft bring 12-year CRM experience to help you integrate Salesforce with other complex systems seamlessly. We can both develop custom integration modules and tune integration apps from AppExchange. As a result, you get a cost-effective integration that helps you to:
- Connect the front office (sales, marketing and customer support teams) with the back office (accountant, production and logistics departments).
- Automate business processes end to end.
- Enable sales reps to access the functionality they need through Salesforce interface.
- Enhance user experience with a single authentication across tools.
- Get a 360-degree customer view.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience.
Why Choose ScienceSoft
- 31 years in IT business
- 12 years in CRM development
- 700 professionals on board
- Salesforce partner
- A team of certified Salesforce developers and admins
- Industry expertise in manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, banking, telecoms, etc.
Integration Challenges We Solve
As no out-of-the-box integration software will suit specific needs of a company, enterprises turn to experts that can find a unique solution they require. Our Salesforce integration consultants advise on an optimum integration plan and assist with projects of any complexity, including solving the following challenges:
- Integration with multiple systems provided by different vendors.
- Integration of cloud-based Salesforce to on-premises systems.
- Integration with complex custom solutions.
- Integration of several CRM solutions across regional branches.
- Complex integration scenarios that require flexible and scalable solutions.
- Need for full visibility of information flows between integrated applications.
- Real-time data synchronization.
Salesforce Integration Options
At ScienceSoft, we believe that all systems should work together, like fingers on a hand. This implies a seamless data flow between departments, a single access for users, and automated data synchronization.
ERP integration with Salesforce brings an alignment between your sales and resource management processes. Sales reps get a 360-degree view of their customers by easily checking inventory-related data, shipments and invoices – directly in their CRM system. Likewise, up-to-date sales information in the ERP allows for better planning of procurement and manufacturing taking into account the demand. ScienceSoft performs Salesforce integration with popular ERP systems like SAP, Oracle ERP Cloud, NetSuite, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Infor, Acumatica, and others.
Connecting a CRM to an accounting system helps to share financial data with the sales team and enrich customer profiles, manage invoices and inter-company transactions, as well as improve forecasts and get more financial data driven insights. Possible Salesforce integrations here include QuickBooks, Zoho Books, Xero, and more.
Marketing automation integration
Sales and marketing alignment starts with easy information exchange between both teams. Integrating the CRM and marketing systems, you get reengagement of cold leads, established lead nurturing, a transparent influence of the marketing campaigns on sales, and a consistent customer experience. Top requests ScienceSoft gets in this regard include Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, Constant Contact and Eloqua to Salesforce CRM integration.
Social Media integration
To deliver personalized customer experience, a company has to keep on top of customers’ news and thoughts. Integration of social media, like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, allows sales reps to track prospects’ social activities, as well as increases visibility into social channels performance.
ScienceSoft can assist in connecting third-party computer-telephony integration (CTI) systems with Salesforce or activating the platform’s CTI toolkit to let you raise sales, as well as boost service quality and speed. Such integration helps to improve call management via
Identifying and routing incoming calls
Automatically recording and logging calls
Enabling VoIP and PSTN calling from within Salesforce interface
Analyzing related KPIs
ScienceSoft provides Salesforce integration with ecommerce platforms: Magento, Shopify, Zuora, WooCommerce and others. This kind of integration allows an increase of revenue per customer and improvement of customer service, including
Running personalized promotional campaigns
Enhancing demand forecast and inventory management
Reinforcing customer profiles with order and browsing history for better cross-selling and up-selling
Enabling customer self-service via customer portals (with access to order status and inventory)
Collaboration system integration
Dedicated collaboration systems, like SharePoint and Office 365, are often used to store documents and manage collaboration company-wide. Using both a CRM and a collaboration tool for these purposes may cause issues, such as document duplication and downtime due to shifting between the systems. Salesforce to SharePoint integration helps to overcome such pitfalls, as well as save on licenses and give employees more flexibility in collaborating on projects.
Personal planner and email integration
A sync of emails, contacts, tasks and appointments between the CRM and personal planning software, like Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, helps to boost your staff’s productivity. One more benefit is a transparent and complete history of customer relationships with no extra minute wasted on data logging. The ScienceSoft team is eager to assist you with Salesforce integrations with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, as well as with other email clients (including Gmail).
While your technical support teams use JIRA, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy or similar tool, customer service and sales specialists connect with customers through Salesforce. Even so, both parties solve the same product and service issues. To make customer experience outstanding, a company needs to bring the tech and service departments together in a single customer-centric environment through the integration of the tools they use. Such integration will create a link between Salesforce cases and ServiceNow or JIRA issues.
Other Integration Projects We Handle
Though Salesforce is a powerful platform for sales and marketing automation, some companies need to expand its capabilities. In this regard, the ScienceSoft team can deliver Salesforce integration to:
- Project management software (Basecamp, Wrike).
- Customer service software (Zendesk, ManageEngine).
- Survey software (SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics).
- Team collaboration tools (Smartsheet, SharePoint).
- Customer engagement apps and live chat.
ScienceSoft can also aid in Salesforce integration with other CRM software and databases. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Technical Approaches to Salesforce Integration
- Direct integration solution. That is either a direct API or database integration between Salesforce and another system. Though limited in flexibility and points of integration, this option will satisfy the need for mutual data exchange between two systems.
- Solution based on integration server. A more flexible solution that reduces effects of systems’ updates on the integration, minimizes the need for IT resources and gives you more control over data flows. This broad group includes solutions hosted in the cloud and on-premises, as well as those delivered according to a hub-and-spoke and an enterprise service bus (ESB) models. Integration-server-based solutions will suit both companies with small integration projects and large companies with dozens of systems that should exchange a considerable amount of data.
What You Get with Our Integration Services
- Comprehensive analysis of business requirements and software.
- Integration roadmap design.
- Integration solution development and implementation.
- Integration quality assurance.
- Post-delivery support and maintenance.