Salesforce Support and Evolution Services
ScienceSoft’s team of certified Salesforce developers and administrators together with business analysts is ready to keep your Salesforce solution stable and ensure its fast evolution.
- 31 years in the IT business.
- Salesforce partner.
- 12 years in CRM development and support.
- 12 years in delivering support services based on the ITSM approach.
The changes ScienceSoft has made within Salesforce are reliable and functional, and any bugs are fixed very quickly.
The National Manager of a US-based Roofing Company
The Scope of Our Salesforce Support Offering
We take over the entire development and administration support of your Salesforce solution or handle certain support functions, according to your needs.
Daily administration. We configure a Salesforce solution on users’ request, e.g., set up workflows, configure custom reports, and install apps to ensure the continuity of Salesforce-supported business operations.
Data administration. We upload data in a Salesforce solution, cleanse data, set up duplicate and validation rules, etc.
24/7 System monitoring. We quickly identify and fix errors in Salesforce performance, which helps to prevent critical performance issues.
Monthly health checks. We check a Salesforce solution for inefficiencies and spot which features/processes require optimization.
User help desk. We support a Salesforce solution’s users from answering questions about issues, like system unavailability to issues affecting many users.
Troubleshooting. We promptly react to complex performance/security/other Salesforce issues, which need to be fixed on the code level
System evolution. We implement enhancements, including substantial ones, to a Salesforce solution according to change requests and modify default functionality quickly and with no impact to current business operations in Salesforce.
- We analyze the state of your Salesforce solution (based on the input from the IT department and business departments, incident history, change backlogs, etc.) and your business needs.
- We drive knowledge transfer and mining (documentation on configurations, customizations, etc.).
- We carry out service planning and responsibility transfer.
We deliver the agreed scope of Salesforce support and provide monthly result analysis and reporting.
We provide quarterly proposals on possible process improvements.
We handle support tickets in line with ITSM best practices. In case you need modifications implemented to a Salesforce solution, we provide 2 cooperation options:
The task-based model
Our team processes change tickets with technical requirements to the custom functionality. Change tickets are initiated by business departments and approved by IT managers on the customer’s side.
The need-based model
Our team processes change requests describing a customer’s business need. Our team collaborates with the customer’s business departments to make up detailed requirements and implement changes based on them.
The total price of the Salesforce technical support service consists of:
- Monthly fees depending on the number of Salesforce users in your company, the service scope you’re choosing and the complexity of customizations of your Salesforce solution.
- Payments based on the T&M model (for the services additional to the scope covered by fixed monthly price).
We are self-managed and at the same time transparent in our work. You can control the effectiveness of our support services with the KPIs, like:
- Number of Cases Resolved (by types: incidents, change requests).
- Average Case Resolution Time.
- User Satisfaction.
- SLA Success Rate.
- Complaint Escalation Rate.