Salesforce Consulting Services
Salesforce consulting services are aimed to support your sales, marketing and customer service needs. We apply our ample CRM consulting experience to help companies in professional services, retail, IT, manufacturing, finance and banking, healthcare, and other industries benefit from Salesforce use.
Unlock Salesforce Potential!
ScienceSoft’s consultants know how to make Salesforce increase your customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- 13 years in CRM consulting.
- Certified Salesforce partner.
- Featured among Top Salesforce Consultants by Clutch.
- Extensive industry experience in manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, banking, telecoms, etc.
ScienceSoft has worked on a variety of projects, including the one on streamlining our purchase order process. They’ve done an amazing job of making our internal processes more efficient. We particularly liked the team’s proactive approach.
The National Manager of a US-based Roofing Company
Defining business objectives Salesforce is to support. Whether you need to enable reports with increased visibility, reduce long sales cycles or case resolution time, introduce efficient email marketing campaigns or automate your sales and customer service-related processes, Salesforce consulting helps to address your challenges timely and efficiently.
Mapping business objectives into Salesforce features takes place after your business goals are clear. Now it’s time to choose Salesforce functionality (either default or custom) to achieve them.
Recommending the most suitable Salesforce edition. Choosing the right edition means that you get your business challenges addressed without paying for unneeded features. We analyze your requirements and suggest an edition, which will be a perfect match for your business.
Designing sales, customer service and marketing processes in Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds. For instance, we automate sales and customer service workflows, create personalized customer journeys, targeted advertising campaigns and do a lot more to help our customers reach their business goals with Salesforce.
Building a user adoption strategy. To help your users to master the new system, we create a user adoption strategy, which comprises iterative user training, timely user support by the Salesforce admin, release notes, and rewards for advanced Salesforce users.
Salesforce implementation consulting
We analyze your business needs and offer the best-suited way to address them with Salesforce capabilities.
Salesforce improvement consulting
We assess your Salesforce solution and offer a comprehensive integration and customization plan to enhance its functionality and cover your business needs better.
Salesforce migration consulting
We help you ensure a smooth migration process and take care of the continuity of your business flow.
We find solutions to a number of challenges with Salesforce, including:
- Low win rates due to an inconsistent sales process. We make Salesforce Sales Cloud improve or fully transform your sales process. To ensure efficient process automation, we suggest using default Salesforce functionality or applying code-based customizations. It allows creating a well-structured sales process and showing how it’s followed, which guides sales reps on their way to closing deals. Thus, Salesforce consulting may bring a 26% win-rate increase and 28% sales revenue increase.
- Poor customer service due to lengthy case resolution. We can help you to improve your customer service quality exercising default or custom case management functionality of Salesforce Service Cloud. With our help, you’ll know how to leverage its mechanisms of automated case assignment, prioritization and escalation allow supporting your service agents’ productivity, which results in 31% quicker case resolution.
- Low lead conversion rates. We show how to increase your lead conversion rates by creating efficient omni-channel marketing campaigns and enabling digital advertising with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality. We will assist you in creating efficient customer communication scenarios. As a result, you’ll be able to engage with a large number of customers, treating each of them in a highly personalized way, which may lead to a 30% better lead conversion.
Get Your Salesforce Needs Addressed
Need to bring maximum value for your sales, customer service, and marketing? Our team can advise on how to do it.