Salesforce Guided Tour: 360-Degree Customer Profile
Why Companies Should Build Complete Customer Profiles
At ScienceSoft we understand that gaining deep knowledge about customers is one of the primary challenges for companies striving to build long-term customer relationships. In this regard, a suitable CRM system can be of immeasurable service, since it represents a centralized storage of customer information. Our team has prepared this Salesforce demo for a bank to show you how the platform can help you create 360 degree customer profiles. Since Salesforce allows you to customize out-of-the-box customer profiles, you can make them look according to your company’s needs.
Essential Data Components
Below, you can find a list of essential data components to build a complete customer picture with Salesforce:
- General customer information – includes location, birth date, marital status, number and age of family members, current credit score, etc.
- Data about the financial situation of a customer and the whole household – shows the average income, current account balance, etc.
- Information about banking and financial products a customer already has, including checking, saving or IRA accounts, all current loans, CDs as well as purchased financial services or downloaded banking apps.
- Transactional data – allows banks to trace where and how a customer prefers to spend money.
Gaining Additional Insights
Some retail banks may want to gain more insights about their customers by discovering a person’s buying and behavior patterns. For this purpose, they may need the following data sets displayed in our Salesforce CRM demo:
- Customer lifecycle information – sheds light on a customer’s life stage and corresponding preferences for financial products.
- Interaction history – allows banks to see the frequency and content of all previous communications with a particular customer throughout all communication channels.
- The history of a customer’s reactions to marketing campaigns – shows the progress and the outcomes of outreach activities.
- Information from social media – displays what customers say about certain banking products, customers’ personal likes and dislikes.
- Sales reps’ comment – includes sales reps’ best practices and valuable insights into how to deal with a customer.
Benefits of 360-Degree Customer Profiles
Using these customer-centric CRM data sets, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Create a single information source about customers for different departments.
- Increase transparency between departments.
- Define the most profitable customers and focus on them.
- Work out appropriate rules, and standards of communication with different customer segments.
- Provide personalized customer journeys and design highly targeted marketing campaigns.
We at ScienceSoft think that the more information a company collects about its customers, the easier it becomes to provide products and services that a particular customer wants. In this regard, our Salesforce demonstration shows that Salesforce has all the components needed to create 360-degree customer profiles that can become a centralized hub of a company’s knowledge and insights about its customers.
If you have any questions regarding presented demo, you’re welcome to ask our Salesforce consulting team.