CRM Implementation Services
Boost the ROI of your sales, marketing and customer service
14 years in CRM consulting and implementation, ScienceSoft delivers the best-suited CRM systems to bring automation, consistency and transparency to sales, marketing and customer service processes.
Wherever You Are in Your CRM Journey, We Have a Service for You
CRM implementation services aim to build a system to collect information about your prospects and customers, and further use it to close more deals, succeed in marketing campaigns, and provide efficient customer service.
We work with three specific situations of CRM implementation:
We are happy you are making a move towards better understanding your customers and serving them in a much more personalized and effective way! We will fully plan and implement a fitting CRM system that will help you greatly on the way.
Has your legacy CRM system become a stumbling block to efficient processes? We will nail down your CRM strategy, create a new system aligned with your needs and safely migrate your customer data.
Your team must be really tired of working with several siloed systems! We can help you create an enterprise-wide CRM system where your previously disparate data will be consolidated.
Have a specific situation we haven’t described?
Send us a request, and we’ll quickly let you know how we can help.
Why Choose ScienceSoft for CRM Implementation
Quick company facts
- 33 years in the IT business.
- 14 years in CRM consulting and implementation.
- Microsoft Solutions Partner.
- Salesforce Consulting Partner.
- A mature quality management system confirmed by ISO 9001 certification.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
CRM Development for a Retail Bank with 7 Million Clients
ScienceSoft's team developed three modules for the Customer’s CRM system to enable customer base management, sales activities planning and employee performance analytics.
Dynamics CRM Implementation and Customization for a Multibusiness Company
The implemented CRM keeps the client data centralized, which allows for efficient cross-selling and improved service for repeat clients, and automates daily processes to enable high-quality client service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization for a Large Media Company
ScienceSoft automated loyalty program management for more than 5.5 million readers to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
Development of a Custom CRM Application for NPO Member Performance Management
ScienceSoft’s team implemented a two-module CRM subsystem for member performance management that helped optimize data collecting and metrics calculating.
Words from our clients
Commercial Applications Sr. Analyst
SAL Saudi Logistics Services
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a Dynamics 365 customer portal to help our sales team streamline communication with B2B customers. ScienceSoft’s team heard our requirements, investigated our processes and provided us with the exact CRM solution we needed. Now, the work of our sales and after-sales support teams is well-organized.
Albatross IT Consultants AS
AITC, and me personally, has worked with ScienceSoft on both product development and consulting engagements with a focus on mobile and CRM. We have experienced great cooperation from management in both departments, quick understanding of requirements, deep technical skills from assigned resources, and the company's commitment to time, price, and quality.
The National Manager
US-based Roofing Company
ScienceSoft has done an amazing job of making our internal processes more efficient, implementing changes without causing any interruptions to the business. The changes their consultants made within Salesforce are reliable and functional.
- Pre- and post-treatment communication with patients.
- Visibility into the whole history of a patient’s treatment.
- Consistency in chronic disease management.
- Quick and effective customer support with instant access to complete customer profiles.
- Personalized upselling of banking products and services.
- Consolidation of customer data from multiple sources.
- Customer loyalty building.
- Cross-channel marketing.
- Custom quote generation.
- Collaboration of several departments (sales, engineering, production, procurement) to draw up a proposal.
- Advanced analytics for production planning.
- Dynamics customer segmentation.
- Personalized marketing.
- Marketing content design.
- Multi-channel customer service.
- Sales process automation.
- Lead search on LinkedIn.
- Custom criteria for lead qualification.
In sales management
- Disorganized sales process, no possibility to capture and apply any best practices.
- Manual lead registration and distribution, which leads to a delayed first response.
- Overloaded salespeople who try to handle all leads in a queue and don’t prioritize promising high-value deals.
- Time-consuming preparation of sales proposals, which means losing to competitors at the very first step of proposal submission.
- Manual consolidation of sales KPIs and time-consuming reporting.
In marketing management
- One-for-all marketing campaigns.
- Entry-level customer segmentation relying just on demographics.
- Skill-intensive design of marketing materials.
In customer service
- Long first response and resolution times.
- Formal replies, no personal attitude to customers.
- Keeping customers on hold due to inability to quickly find the required information.
- Ineffective behavior in conflict situations, inability to escalate the issue.
Optimal CRM cost
We analyze your short-term needs and long-term plans and choose between custom and platform-based CRM solutions. If we go for the second option, we always compare market-available CRM platforms in the context of your business requirements and choose the one with the best value for money.
Quick time to value
We can deliver the first CRM version with key functionality in 1-2 months. After that, we switch to the CRM evolution mode and continuously add more specific functionality to cover all your needs.
We build CRM systems that bring tangible improvements to your processes. On average, we can talk about 70% decrease in manual activities for sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
We advocate a very engaged and proactive attitude to implementation projects, which means we don’t just translate your vision but guide you to a well-thought-out CRM.
CRM for 10+ employees
CRM for 1,000+ employees
All about Customer Relationship Management
Industry-Specific CRM Solutions
CRM Software Overview