Salesforce Managed Services
Salesforce managed services is a comprehensive set of activities from implementation to support and evolution, aimed to prevent system issues before they impact users and Salesforce-supported operations. As a Salesforce managed services provider, ScienceSoft will keep your Salesforce solution stable and help it to evolve in line with the changing sales, marketing and customer service needs.
Highlights about ScienceSoft
- 31 years in the IT business.
- 12 years in CRM development and support.
- 13 years in application support.
- 12 years in delivering support services based on ITSM approach.
- Certified Salesforce partner.
- Featured in Forrester’s 2018 Now Tech overview as a recommended custom software provider.
What You Get with Our Salesforce Managed Services
Reliable Salesforce solution, steadily evolving in accordance with your business needs. You can focus on your business goals, and we’ll ensure that your Salesforce CRM works properly to help you reach them all. We will keep your Salesforce performance efficient by preventing critical performance and security issues and see to its proper evolving in line with arising business needs and process changes.
Uninterrupted business processes. We provide Salesforce modifications and improvements with no impact on current user activities and business operations in your Salesforce CRM.
Efficient cost management. We can ensure full coverage of your Salesforce needs, which spares you from having a big in-house Salesforce team.
Minimized management efforts. We efficiently process your business needs and turn them into concrete technical requirements, with minimal or no involvement of your managers. We leverage our project management experience to promptly deliver required system changes, minimizing the supervision and management efforts on your side.
Our Customers Say
The changes ScienceSoft has made within Salesforce are reliable and functional, and any bugs are fixed very quickly.
The National Manager of a US-based Roofing Company
what Our Salesforce Managed Services may include
We deliver a comprehensive set of Salesforce managed services, including:
- We analyze your business needs and recommend how they can be addressed with Salesforce. We analyze your sales, customer service and marketing needs and define Salesforce clouds, editions and features (default or custom) that will help you optimally address these needs.
- We define ways to adapt your Salesforce solution to the changing sales, customer service and marketing needs. For example, we can introduce custom approval processes (e.g., purchase approval), modify case distribution rules and create communication scenarios for different customer segments.
- We make suggestions on further improvements of features and business processes in Salesforce.
- We implement Salesforce Clouds. We deploy Sales, Marketing, Service and other Salesforce Clouds to create your unique Salesforce solution, which ensures the full coverage of particular business needs with relevant Salesforce products.
- We deploy additional Salesforce products. We complement your Salesforce solution with AppExchange or custom apps, other Salesforce products (like CPQ and Billing, Salesforce Einstein) to cover your business needs in full.
Customization and custom app development
- We perform Salesforce customization. We tailor your Salesforce solution with point-and-click tools (configuration) or code means (Apex code, Visualforce, Lightning Components) to enable custom workflows, report/dashboards, email templates, etc., and make the solution look and work like your live business processes require.
- We build custom Salesforce applications. We build custom Salesforce apps for your internal needs that either solve specific tasks, like document generation and lead assignment or add a substantial piece of functionality to Salesforce (e.g., delivery planning, property management).
- We provide Salesforce integrations. We integrate your Salesforce solution with third-party systems (e.g., ERP, DMS, ecommerce platforms, etc.) to ensure smooth user experience across all the used systems.
Support and Evolution
- We provide ongoing management of your Salesforce solution. We perform user administration, data administration, etc. to spare you from the daily routine administration entails.
- We perform system performance checks and constant monitoring. We maintain your Salesforce CRM stability and health by monitoring your solution’s state and taking preventive measures against any occurring issue.
- We perform bug fixing and issue resolution. We spot and eliminate errors in code, fix performance issues, tune misconfigured features and add-ons to ensure spotless Salesforce performance.
- We perform monthly security checks. We handle security checks to spot threats to your Salesforce solution and address them immediately.
- We provide user support. We handle day-to-day user issues and provide system configurations on user demand to facilitate their working with Salesforce CRM.
- We provide user training. We carry out user training on default and custom Salesforce functionality to help users get the most of their Salesforce use.
- We make proactive improvements to your Salesforce solution before it starts lagging behind your business needs. For that, we review the current state of automated processes and features and tailor them with a view to your future business transformations.
How much does it cost?
A monthly subscription fee is based on the expected scope of activities and depends on the number of clouds and their editions, the number of users and needed customizations.
In case of substantial changes to your Salesforce solution, we price them separately on the fixed-price basis or include their cost proportionally in the monthly fee. We will be pleased to provide an estimate for you.