Salesforce Implementation Services
Salesforce implementation services cover Salesforce consulting, configuration, customization, migration, integration, support, and more. In CRM development since 2008, ScienceSoft helps companies implement reliable Salesforce solutions to power their sales, customer service and marketing processes.
Salesforce Implementation Benefits
increase in lead conversion
increase in sales revenue
increase in customer retention
*Source: Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Survey
Achieve Your Salesforce Implementation Success
These benefits will come as a result of Salesforce implementation services delivered efficiently and timely by our team.
- Named among the Americas' Fastest-Growing Companies 2022 by the Financial Times
- 33 years in IT business
- 14 years in CRM
- 700+ professionals on board
- Salesforce partner
- A team of certified Salesforce developers and admins
- Industry expertise in manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, banking, telecoms, etc.
At this stage, we analyze your existing business needs and define business objectives that Salesforce should support (be it increasing salespeople’s productivity, reducing long sales cycles or creating a comprehensive customer view). Then we elaborate the ways to achieve your business goals with Salesforce functionality and think about necessary customizations and integrations that make the solution fully compliant with your requirements. We also thoroughly plan the implementation process to perform its every step in due time and stay within the budget.
We can tailor your Salesforce solution in two ways, which are different in complexity, cost and the level of the platform’s modification. Configuration implies modifying Salesforce default capabilities with point-and-click tools. By contrast, customization is a development process, allowing to deeper tailor the platform with Apex code, if large-scale changes are required to meet your business objectives.
We perform integrations to make your Salesforce solution seamlessly work with third-party systems, such as ERP, ecommerce platforms, document management systems, and ensure increased visibility of data flows across integrated applications.
Data transfer from old CRM
We smoothly migrate your data into the new Salesforce solution without data loss or corruption, system downtime and impact on your business processes. Due to analyzing and structuring your legacy data before the migration, the data remains well-structured and ready to use as soon as it is migrated. To further support data quality after its migration, we develop rules of data structuring (for instance, duplicate rules).
We provide Salesforce training to increase user adoption and help users to adapt to the capabilities of the delivered Salesforce-based solution, make the best possible use of Salesforce default and custom features and enhance employee productivity.
After we create a custom Salesforce-based solution in the development environment and QA engineers test it, the solution is migrated to the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environment where the representatives of the customer company can try the solution’s functionality and make sure it works as required. If the customer accepts the project, ScienceSoft’s experts launch the new Salesforce solution to the production environment and make it available to the customer’s employees.
We provide on-demand after-launch support services at the beginning of the Salesforce usage (for instance, during the first 3 months after launch). These services allow tuning features and taking measures to increase user adoption in addition to user training (resolve any Salesforce-related issues, provide release notes, etc.).
Evolution and Continuous Support
Continuous support services include further tuning of Salesforce features and processes to meet your organizational changes. They also entail developing of custom apps that may be required to see to your business needs arising after the implementation.
With our assistance in Salesforce implementation, businesses of different industries have an opportunity to:
- Get smooth and consistent automated business processes. We automate multiple sales and customer service-related processes, such as providing discounts, following up on prospects, prioritizing cases. Depending on your business needs, we can use default Salesforce process automation functionality or code-based customizations to automate business processes of enterprise complexity. As a result, you’ll be able to better manage multiple sales territories, products and services and improve customer satisfaction.
- Get a Salesforce solution convenient for end users. We know how to deliver a seamless user experience, which makes working with a Salesforce solution easy and helpful for sales managers and salespeople, customer service managers and agents.
- Benefit from the structured approach to solution delivery. We practice a phased approach to solution delivery and provide you with a solution that works in compliance with your requirements, with the project’s costs kept under control. Thus, for large implementation projects, we can deliver core functionality first and complement it with additional functionality rolled out later on. In this case, customers may start using the solution as soon as possible and have the advantage of their initial needs satisfied in full. Alternatively, we perform one-time delivery, if it resonates with your business needs more.
Get Your Salesforce Running
If you want to reinforce your sales, service or marketing efforts, Salesforce implementation is the right thing to do. Our team will provide you with a reliable Salesforce solution fully compliant with your business needs.