Medical Apps for Patients
Bringing in 14 years of experience in medical app development, ScienceSoft delivers patient-focused mHealth solutions that allow systematic care and continuous communication between patients and providers. With our patient apps, you can automate collection of patient-generated health data, introduce telemedicine services, improve health outcomes, and gain a lot more benefits for you and your customers.
ScienceSoft in brief
ScienceSoft stands out from the mobile health market by presenting:
Patient Apps We Develop
Empower patients to actively participate in their health care by taking advantage of:
- Access to patient portals
- Health education
- Search for healthcare professionals
- Patient-generated health data trackers, and more
Provide high availability and convenience by offering remote healthcare services, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Postoperative care
- Remote diagnostics
- Real-time and/or image-based teleconsultation, and more
Make sure nothing gets in the way of patients’ medication adherence as they embrace:
- Medication plans and intake reminders
- Pill identifiers
- Medication price and location search
- E-prescription, and more
Help patients manage their mental state or fight mental disorders using:
- Mood diaries
- Addiction trackers
- Self-care tips and reminders
- Meditation and relaxation manuals, and more
Support patients in their recovery from illnesses or injuries with:
- Follow-up care plans
- Rehabilitation journals
- Interactive physical therapy sessions
- Cognitive skills trainers, and more
Encourage patients to lead a healthy lifestyle with the help of:
- Fitness and exercise sessions
- Meditation manuals
- Nutrition schedules
- Consumption calculators, and more
Our Customers Say
We engaged ScienceSoft to build an Android app that complements our web-based platform for our patients. ScienceSoft developers proved themselves to be Android experts. They advised and successfully lead the way from end to end through the technical challenges and considerations with development of the Android app. The estimate and timeline that they committed themselves to at the outset proved to be very accurate.
Justin Turner, CTO, Chiron Health
OUR MHEALTH PORTFOLIO
The app gives patients access to their health information, the possibility to allow and deny access to their health data to a certain caregiver and communicate with caregivers via various digital channels.
An Android version of a customer’s telehealth mobile app. The app enables patients to book appointments and communicate via secure video calls with their physicians.
The app provides rich functionality for multi-channel communication between seniors and their loved ones and allows sending secure text messages, making video calls, sharing photos and tracking seniors’ planned appointments and treatment.
A baby care app for Android and iOS with a possibility to connect it with user devices, such as natural light lamps, scales and height meters, thermometers and GPS smart watches.
An iOS mobile solution for inpatients’ entertainment, literacy and communication with caregivers.
THE BENEFITS our customers GET
- Reduced time-to-market thanks to iterative development
- Improved conversion rates, upselling and user retention thanks to professionally designed UX
- Easy-to-evolve product due to high-quality architecture and code
- Seamless integration with other healthcare software
- Easy use of medical devices – without training and manual tuning – and, as a result, improved medical device adoption
- Increased patient engagement
- Improved medical device development - thanks to the PGHD collected by patient apps
- Augmentation of medical device capabilities (e.g., with continuous progress tracking via an app)
- Enhanced communication with patients
- Improved medication adherence
- Insights into company’s product adoption
- More personalized offers and increased loyalty
- Simplified clinical trial process
- Personalized health care
- High-quality telemedicine services
- Reduced in-person visits and re-admissions
- Enhanced health care outcomes
- Increased patient engagement
Our Approach to Creating Patient Apps
We don’t settle for one-size-fits-all development and create mobile solutions that address certain patient needs. The software feature pack is individual for every app type, corresponding to a specific health condition, such as:
We understand the importance of cooperation between patients and healthcare professionals and strive to facilitate it by providing secure data exchange options. Our medical apps for patients allow PGHD sharing, two-way access to nutrition schedules or medication plans, as well as instant communication via audio, video, and text chats. Regardless of the method, the integrity of all PHI is always guaranteed.
Each medical app for patients developed by ScienceSoft combines performance, style, and usability. We care about end-users, know their needs, and create apps that have practical value, appealing design, and self-explanatory navigation. No matter how tech-savvy you or your patients are, you will feel at ease with our apps at the first go.
Medical device integration
To allow systematic care and enhance health outcomes, we make sure our patient apps are easy to integrate with all kinds of medical tracking and measuring devices, including:
If you encounter any challenges while using our healthcare apps for patients, ScienceSoft support team is here to help you round the clock. We value all user input as we are constantly improving our mobile solutions and working on making them more robust.
Technical Advantages of Our Apps
- Compliance with data integrity and data protection requirements
Our healthcare apps for patients comply with the data integrity and data protection regulations, such as HIPAA and HITECH; industry standards ISO 13485, ISO 27799:2016; and FDA policies. All PHI is encrypted at every point of interaction and securely stored at your servers.
- Integration with other healthcare solutions
To make the best of patient apps, we guarantee the smooth integration of the apps’ back end with other software via HL7 v.2/v.3 or FHIR. When integrated, any medical app for patients can freely communicate with EHR, EMR and other systems, thus facilitating the work processes of health professionals.
- Cross-platform availability
Along with native iOS and Android solutions, we offer healthcare apps for patients developed on Xamarin. Thanks to this robust cross-platform development technology, both the performance and the design of the app remain impeccably native on any mobile platform. Make sure you reach out to all the patients, regardless of the platform they use.