Infrastructure Management Services
Infrastructure management services cover IT infrastructure planning, design, implementation, maintenance and evolution.
Since 2010, ScienceSoft helps companies keep their cloud infrastructures, enterprise systems, networks, and applications reliable, highly available and cost-efficient.
Reduced IT spending
You don’t bother about the costs of purchasing enough office space and keeping IT staff up-to-date with new technologies.
You get access to technical expertise, cutting-edge tools and advanced methodologies. What’s more, you get a substantial IT infrastructure analysis that helps to detect and eliminate operational issues.
Hand Over Your IT Infrastructure to Experts
ScienceSoft’s team is ready to minimize downtimes and avoid failures of your IT infrastructure while reducing its management costs.
Having industry-wide experience - healthcare, retail, manufacturing, financial services, marketing and advertising, etc. - we apply personal approach to each customer.
- Functional and technical application support.
- Application analytics.
- Remote performance management.
Websites and ecommerce solutions
- Planning, deployment and configuration.
- Performance monitoring and support.
- Security audit.
- Data centers integration, maintenance, support and migration.
- Directory services integration, monitoring, upgrade and support.
- Email and VoIP systems integration, monitoring and update.
- Intranet and collaboration solutions integration, migration, maintenance and support.
- CRM systems integration, migration, maintenance and support.
Network and security
- Failover network design, policy, implementation and configuration.
- Internet access and remote access configuration.
- LAN and VPN integration, maintenance and support.
- Network discovery, monitoring and performance analysis.
- Bandwidth management.
- IDS/IPS and firewall integration, configuration, maintenance and support.
- Antiviruses integration, configuration, maintenance and upgrade.
Servers (Windows and Linux)
- 24/7 server monitoring.
- Server updating and hardening.
- Security monitoring and audit.
- Performance optimization.
- Backup management.
- Emergency patching.
- Disaster recovery.
Data storages and databases
- Design and implementation.
- Configuration and administration.
- Capacity management and monitoring.
- Performance tuning.
- Storage disaster recovery.
- Private and hybrid cloud infrastructure design and integration.
- Private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure administration, maintenance, security audit and support.
Our company turned to ScienceSoft for infrastructure management of the web application that we offer to our clients for sending SMS notifications. During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing.
Gordon Seipold, CEO, 3steps2web
Project-based infrastructure management service
ScienceSoft delivers one-time services for any part of your infrastructure.
ScienceSoft provides services for your entire infrastructure or covers it partially in collaboration with other MSPs or your in-house team.
Why Infrastructure Management Services with ScienceSoft
Our infrastructure management services will relieve your headache of managing in-house IT workforce and allow to concentrate on mapping out IT strategy. Here’s why CIOs choose ScienceSoft:
We adjust our response times to your business hours, regardless of location.
We focus on preventive maintenance prioritizing problem management over incident handling.
Wide infrastructure coverage
We design, implement and support both basic-level and enterprise-level solutions.
Our infrastructure management professionals have experience in implementing and managing large-scale IT infrastructures, which is proved by international certificates and our customers’ feedback.
Our billing terms are flexible and transparent without extra or hidden charges.
Get Your IT Infrastructure Managed NOW!
Since 2010, ScienceSoft has been helping companies reduce IT infrastructure management costs and improve its overall stability.