Telehealth App Demo
Patient-Centered Care with a Telehealth App
A telehealth app enables patients to:
- Keep track of personal health records: diagnoses, allergies, vital signs, immunizations, lab tests, medications, etc.
- Find a doctor based on a patient’s symptoms and after viewing the doctor’s competencies, education, reviews, and availability.
Book an appointment with the doctor online.
Get a consultation via video chat and access the recorded video later.
View a personal care plan and track medication doses, as well as sign up for relevant tests online.
Get reminders to take the prescribed medication.
Monitor vitals and message a doctor for advice if the parameters exceed the norm.
Get prescriptions refills online and send them via the app to a conveniently located pharmacy.
Ask for first aid instructions in case of emergency.
Benefits a Telehealth App Brings a Healthcare Organization
- Increased patient engagement thanks to accessible medical support, and personal health information at patient’s fingertips.
- Fewer missed appointments due to regular appointment reminders and remote access to health professionals’ services.
- Improved health outcomes due to simplified treatment adherence ensured by an in-app care plan, medication intake notifications, and patient-doctor messaging.
- Reduced care delivery costs thanks to increased doctors’ efficiency and a patient’s active role in the treatment process.
- Trusted relationships between doctors and patients based on consistent communication and personalized approach.