Software QA Consulting
Software QA consulting services are aimed to establish a mature and effective software QA process.
For 19 years in QA consulting, ScienceSoft has been helping companies detect QA impediments within the current SDLC process, introduce relevant QA process improvements or establish a quality-centered software development process from scratch.
We serve companies that:
- Have no structured QA process at all.
- Expand their business.
- Experience an increase in the workload.
- Experience slowdown due to bottlenecks (structural problems, ineffective communication or task allocation, etc.).
- Seek to streamline their QA methodologies.
- Seek to reduce costs through QA outsourcing.
- Plan to get an industry and/or process certification and more (see below).
- 19 years in software QA consulting.
- Senior-level ISTQB certified test engineers.
- ISO 9001-certified quality management system.
- ISO 27001 proven security of customer information.
- Expertise in QA backed by professional domain knowledge in healthcare, banking, accounting, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, and other industries.
QA Consulting Services for a Multinational Automotive Software Company
ScienceSoft provided comprehensive QA consulting services, including QA process audit and QA process redesign, for a provider of software solutions for the international car retail industry.
QA Consulting for a Global Provider of Security Audit and Compliance Services
ScienceSoft's QA consultants designed and implemented a QA process improvement strategy that allowed the Customer to speed up the testing process and meet a tight release deadline.
QA Consulting and Testing of Web Applications for Insurance Claim Estimation
ScienceSoft furnished QA consulting and testing services to a US provider of solutions for insurance claim estimation and helped the company to take their QA process to Level 3 (according to TMMi).
ScienceSoft’s specialists follow a comprehensive approach to software quality assurance consulting. The key QA consulting stages are:
ScienceSoft’s consulting specialists explore the situation in full: they study the relevant documents, interview stakeholder subgroups and examine the existing QA procedures.
Analysis and planning
The consulting team identifies problems, possible solutions, and solution-related risks. Relying on the solution and risk analysis, the team develops an action plan and presents it to the customer.
Upon the customer’s approval, a QA consulting team implements the proposed solutions (or a part of them), supervises the process, prevents possible issues and addresses actual ones (if any). ScienceSoft’s QA consultants ensure knowledge transfer to the customer's QA team.
ScienceSoft's QA consultants supervise your team performance for some time, ready to step in and address possible problems.
QA strategy development
We assess your project objectives and processes and design a QA strategy supporting them.
We transfer knowledge and best practices to your team, supervising the strategy setup.
QA process audit
We examine your current QA process, revealing the bottlenecks, and design an action plan for QA process optimization.
QA process improvement
We identify problems in your QA process, work out a strategy for their mitigation, analyze risks bound to rolling out problem mitigation strategies, and roll out the improvements.
We help you pass product (HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS) and process (ISO9000, ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-3:2013) certifications.