IT Infrastructure Support Services
IT infrastructure support services aim at ensuring stability and high performance of your on-premises, cloud or hybrid IT environment. ScienceSoft offers IT infrastructure support services to keep your infrastructure highly available, reliable, and proactively improved.
Watch IT Pains Cured with IT Infrastructure Support
High costs of IT support management and staff.
A self-managed team of IT professionals acting proactively and on the ITIL principles.
Low availability of apps and their frequent failures.
App performance monitoring and upgrades for high performance and scalability.
Costly digital transformation initiatives with unpredictable outcomes.
IT architecture prototyping, PoCs. Development shortcuts due to established CI/CD pipelines, DevOps practices and expertise in cloud techs.
Unsatisfied customers and unproductive employees.
User surveys and CSAT improvements. User knowledge base maintenance for informative self-service.
Keep IT Environment Neatly Built Up and Stable!
ScienceSoft’s team will plug your IT infrastructure into our mature ITSM processes to ensure proactive issue resolution and structured change management.
The Scope of Our IT infrastructure Support Services
- Analyzing existing IT infrastructure components.
- Defining IT infrastructure problems and designing a mitigation plan.
- Setting IT infrastructure improvement objectives.
- Designing a new infrastructure or its components (including cloud).
- Determining technologies to introduce to the IT infrastructure or to migrate it to the cloud.
IT infrastructure administration and troubleshooting
- User administration.
- Software configuration.
- Software updates.
- Finding and resolving root causes of incidents.
IT infrastructure monitoring 24/7
- Setting up and configuring monitoring tools (Prometheus, Nagios, etc).
- Providing reports on resource consumption and the performance of IT infrastructure components.
- Automating the ticketing process to promptly solve the issues revealed during monitoring.
IT help desk
- L1 user support.
- L2 tech support.
- L3 advanced tech support (requiring code-level fixing).
IT infrastructure enhancement
- Planning and designing changes and expansions of the IT infrastructure.
- Implementing changes either on our own or in collaboration with your in-house team.
- Delivering training and release notes to the changed IT infrastructure for your IT support team.
- Drawing up a migration plan, including risk management.
- Configuring cloud infrastructure.
- CI/CD configuration in the cloud.
- Workloads and app migration.
- Cloud infrastructure optimization for cost reduction.
IT infrastructure compliance
- One-time/regular compliance assessment with industry standards (HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR, etc.).
IT infrastructure cybersecurity
- Vulnerability assessment.
- One-time/regular (quarterly, annually) penetration testing.
Documented IT infrastructure and operating procedures improvements:
Guiding materials for users:
User satisfaction and adoption improvements:
Compliance with industry standards:
Regular and transparent reporting:
Why Choose ScienceSoft?
- 32 years in IT.
- 14-year experience in help desk and application support.
- 13 years of experience in ITIL-compliant IT service management.
- Microsoft Partner with 5 Gold Competencies, AWS Select Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
- Mature quality management system confirmed by the ISO 9001 certification allowing to implement projects fully meeting customers' quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access proved by ISO 27001 certificate.
Technologies We Leverage
Preliminary assessment of support feasibility
We assess the impact of our technical infrastructure support by comparing actual and expected TCOs. Should your IT infrastructure require improvements or significant changes, we devise a well-grounded Proof of Concept.
Focus on long-term IT support
Having mature ITSM processes and a wide pool of IT professionals on board, we ensure high service scalability and successfully manage long-term IT support projects.
Service management based on SLO and KPIs
We establish SLO in cooperation with you and offer detailed KPIs (service availability, response time, CSAT, etc.) to provide quality self-managed IT infrastructure support services.
Smart approach to cost optimization
We can reduce your IT infrastructure costs by implementing the Infrastructure as Code approach, configuring optimal cloud consumption, and ensuring efficient human resource utilization.
Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance and Support for a European SaaS Provider
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
Remote IT Support for a US Telecommunications Services Provider
We provided responsive support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, introduction of changes upon request.
IT Infrastructure Support for a Private Diversified Business
We provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
L2, L3 Support of a Marketing Campaign Management Solution
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and seamlessly introduce new system components.
One-time IT infrastructure support
Continuous IT infrastructure support
We carry out managed, co-managed infrastructure support or fill your IT support resource gaps:
- Monitoring, administration and optimization of your IT infrastructure.
- L1-L3 IT support.
See the related services for more details:
Entrust IT infrastructure Support to Experts!
IT support costs
cloud consumption costs
app and service availability
IT infrastructure team’s productivity
User satisfaction score
Start Improving Your IT Infrastructure NOW!
ScienceSoft’s professionals will keep your IT infrastructure reliable and highly efficient 24/7 to let you focus on the strategic decisions only.