Network Management Services
We Make Your Networks Stable and Safe
In ITSM since 2008, ScienceSoft is ready to ensure high performance, security, and uninterrupted availability of your IT network, reduce network management expenses, and increase user satisfaction.
Managed network services allow organizations to reduce network downtime up to 10 times and enhance infrastructure security by outsourcing network monitoring, management, and support to a professional third-party vendor.
Applying 15 years of experience in IT service management, ScienceSoft’s teams will identify and resolve your network issues, smoothly introduce any necessary improvements, and ultimately increase user satisfaction by 20–40%.
Network Components We Handle
ScienceSoft’s network support engineers can confidently handle any network or IT infrastructure element.
- LANs, WANs and VPNs.
- IoT networks.
- Wireless access points.
- Network security components (firewalls, SIEM, IPS/IDS, web ﬁltering/SWG, DDoS protection solutions, email security systems, antivirus, end-point protection systems).
Software and IT infrastructure
- Cloud services.
- Websites and portals.
- Operating systems.
- Virtualization environments.
- Desktops, laptops, mobile devices.
Why Rely on ScienceSoft for Managed Network Services
- 34 years in IT services and 20 years in cybersecurity.
- 15 years in ITIL-based IT service management.
- 700+ highly-qualified professionals on board.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, ServiceNow, Oracle, Salesforce.
- A robust security management system backed with ISO 27001 certification to ensure the safety of the data entrusted to us.
- ISO 9001-certified quality management system based on mature and transparent processes, skilled professionals, and quality-oriented company culture.
- Included in the Global Outsourcing List by IAOP for two consecutive years (2022–2023).
Our Customers Say
ScienceSoft has been providing an excellent level of service maintaining our application’s AWS infrastructure, as well as deploying and configuring new Linux-based virtual machines and AWS cloud services. During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing. We would certainly recommend ScienceSoft as a reliable managed infrastructure service provider.
Joel B. Cohen
USPlate Glass Insurance Company
We hired ScienceSoft's cybersecurity team to validate the security of our external and internal corporate networks. For the corporate networks, they performed black box and gray box penetration testing of our multiple IP addresses. After penetration testing was finished, we received a comprehensive report containing all the found vulnerabilities classified according to their criticality and recommendations on their mitigation. We were very satisfied with the professional, timely, and friendly service and we greatly appreciate their help in securing our networks.
Network design and setup
ScienceSoft's network engineers will:
- Analyze your network and network management processes.
- Design a network management process from scratch or redesign the existing one to make it more efficient and reliable.
- Help create event and error management action plans and outline the reporting procedures.
- Establish issue resolution and escalation processes.
- Configure and establish network monitoring and security tools.
- Work out the optimal team composition and collaboration scheme with in-house and outsourced IT teams.
Network support and improvement
Our professional support teams are ready to:
- Manage your network components (configurations, software licenses, patches, etc.)
- Monitor network performance (bandwidth utilization, latency, response time, etc.), detecting and diagnosing issues on a 24/7 basis.
- Alert the responsible teams or resolve the found problems autonomously (depending on the chosen cooperation model).
- Improve the network management processes to meet your evolving business needs.
In cybersecurity services since 2003, ScienceSoft can ensure full security of your network elements. In particular, we:
- Design and establish network security processes.
- Monitor for all types of threats, including advanced persistent threats, on a 24/7 basis.
- Run regular network vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Perform controlled simulation of attacks.
- Troubleshoot network security issues and analyze the root causes.
Looking for a specific service combination?
We will tailor our network management offering to your requirements and involve experts from any required field (IT consulting, development, security, support, and more) to make sure your needs are fully met.
Check a possible set of KPIs
A possible set of KPIs:
- System and service availability
- Incident response time
- Incidents diagnosis/resolution time
- Incidents detected
- Incidents resolved
- Incidents escalated
- User satisfaction score
Explore Our Featured Network and IT Infrastructure Management Projects
IT Infrastructure Support for a Private Diversified Business
ScienceSoft's ICT engineers provide continuous L2–L3 support for 28 IT infrastructure elements of a diversified organization. We ensure flawless infrastructure functioning with no network outages, breakdowns, or security breaches.
Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance and Support for a European SaaS Provider
A European SaaS provider entrusted ScienceSoft with monitoring and support of 300 servers. ScienceSoft maintains and improves system uptime and security by regularly optimizing the internal services, database systems, antivirus protection, monitoring systems, and the local network.
Support and Optimization of an Azure-Based Infrastructure of Educational Apps
On an 8/5 basis, ScienceSoft's team monitored application databases and cloud services, performed Azure health checks to identify cloud consumption problems, and eliminated app performance issues. We also helped decrease Azure cloud costs by 25% and improve user satisfaction.
Network Vulnerability Assessment for a US Mobile Services Provider
The vulnerability assessment of internal subnetworks and wireless service set identifiers revealed 300+ security issues of different severity levels, including critical ones. After fixing the identified vulnerabilities, the Customer was ready for PCI DSS validation.
Network Penetration Testing for a US Insurance Service Provider
Network penetration testing by ScienceSoft revealed several critical vulnerabilities. To ensure network protection, ScienceSoft recommended changing the servers' configuration, using updated encryption protocols, and disabling directory listing.
Flexible Pricing Options Aligned with the Service Scope
Fixed one-time payment
Best for: a clearly defined set of activities, e.g., network infrastructure design and setup, security assessment.
Fixed monthly fee
Best for: continuous network monitoring, support, and issue resolution with a defined scope of activities that is unlikely to change.
Per ticket pricing
Best for: extra tickets beyond the service scope covered by the fixed monthly fee.
Time & Material
Best for: L3 network support, the cases where the service scope can change.
quicker issue detection
increased user satisfaction
decreased network downtime
fewer incidents reported by users
All Infrastructure Services & Solutions