Data Warehouse Services
Data warehouse (DWH) services include advisory, implementation, support, migration and managed services to help companies benefit from a high-performing DWH.
Since 2005, ScienceSoft helps its clients consolidate data in an efficient DWH solution and enable company-wide analytics and reporting.
- Data warehousing services since 2005.
- Data analytics expertise since 1989.
- Designing and implementing business intelligence solutions since 2005.
- A dedicated team of DWH solution architects, data engineers, DevOps specialists, database administrators, QA specialists.
- Expertise in delivering complex and large-scale solutions for 30+ industries.
Data Warehouse as a Service
ScienceSoft rents out a full-scale data warehouse integrated with your existing BI and analytics infrastructure on a subscription fee basis.
ScienceSoft’s team takes on:
- Data warehouse configuration and development.
- Data warehouse integration with the existing infrastructure (data sources, BI and data analytics infrastructure).
- Data migration and data cleaning.
- Continuous support and administration of the data warehouse.
- On-demand data warehouse configuration.
Data warehouse advisory services
ScienceSoft’s team designs a data warehouse and plans out its implementation as well as renders advisory support while migrating or upgrading your legacy solution to optimize DWH performance and costs.
Our data warehouse advisory services may include:
- DWH solution design:
● DWH requirements engineering.
● Business case creation.
● DWH solution architecture.
● DWH tech selection, outline of the optimal cloud data warehouse platform and its configuration*.
● Data governance design for data quality, availability and security.
● Data modeling, ETL/ELT design, etc.
- DWH implementation/migration/optimization plan.
- Consulting support or complete project management.
* Start with a free guide to data warehouse selection by ScienceSoft to make the right technology choice.
Data warehouse implementation
ScienceSoft’s team builds a DWH tailored to your unique data consolidation and storage needs and implements it into your ecosystem.
- Data warehouse requirements engineering.
- Data warehouse solution conceptualization and platform selection.
- Data warehouse solution architecture design.
- Data warehouse system analysis.
- Data modeling and ETL/ELT design.
- Data warehouse solution development.
- Data warehouse quality assurance and launch.
- Data warehouse after-launch support.
Data warehouse migration
ScienceSoft helps you optimize DWH performance and lower total cost of ownership by moving your existing on-premises data warehouse to the cloud with no business process disruptions.
ScienceSoft helps you migrate your legacy DWH solution to the cloud or build a hybrid data warehouse by:
- Outlining a migration strategy and a plan.
- Designing a cloud data warehouse architecture.
- Assisting in selecting the right cloud vendor*.
- Configuring the cloud cluster in a way to optimize costs.
- Redeveloping a data warehouse on a new platform.
- Integration of cloud and on-premises environments.
- Transferring both master data and metadata to the new data warehouse.
- Testing the completeness of data to ensure the migration’s success.
* Start with a free guide to cloud data warehouse selection by ScienceSoft to make the right technology choice.
Data warehouse testing
ScienceSoft offers a comprehensive DWH testing set, which can include ETL/ELT testing, BI testing, DWH performance testing and security testing.
ScienceSoft’s DWH testing services have the following stages:
- Studying project requirements.
- Test planning and test design.
- Test implementation.
- Result analysis and accountability.
Data warehouse support
ScienceSoft’s team offers:
- DWH solution architecture optimization.
- Optimization of individual DWH tools (keeping more data in memory, adding indexes to tune query performance).
- DWH design optimization (changing database schemas, data loading, etc.).
Cloud DWH and BI Solution for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
- Consolidation of company-wide data from 5+ data sources into a cloud DWH.
- 20+ report templates to cater to different departmental needs.
- A set of user guides with the detailed information.
Cloud Data Warehouse for Big Data Analysis
- A big data warehousing solution to process 1,000+ raw data types.
- A 5-module analytics system for advertising channel analysis in 10+ countries.
- Up to 100 times faster analytical query processing.
DWH and Analytics for a Multibusiness Corporation
- 100 ETL processes to ingest structured and unstructured data from 15 sources in a data warehouse.
- An analytical server with 5 OLAP cubes and about 60 dimensions to enable retail analytics, stock management, etc.
- 90+ reports for different business directions and user roles.
DWH and an Analytics Solution for Advanced Sales Analysis
- A solution for a multinational FMCG corporation with more than 200 markets, 1 bn consumers, and 60,000 employees.
- A three-module BI solution for data unification and processing.
DWH and Analytics Solution for 500+ Nursing Homes
- An on-premises data warehouse solution to enable comprehensive standardized reporting.
- A universal 4-dimensional analytical cube.
- Role-based data access.
DWH and an Analytics Solution for a Regulatory Authority
- A centralized DWH solution and a BI module with an analytics sandbox to support experimental/development analytics activities.
- Support for 200+ concurrent business users handling over 500 reports simultaneously.
DWH and BI Consulting for an Agency with 1000+ Staff
- A concept of the solution to get data-driven insights for tactical and strategic decision-making, planning, and performance management.
- A set of detailed recommendations to consolidate disparate data sources in a data warehouse and save up to 90% of the report preparation time.
Data Warehouse Solution for Airline Market Data Analysis
- A data warehouse deployed in ScienceSoft’s data center.
- A 10-dimension OLAP cube to analyze the 10-year history of external data.
- Web-based reporting with self-service capabilities.
Data Warehouse and Analytics Solution for the Automotive Industry
- An ETL-based data warehouse with a staging area, DWH database and data marts.
- Multidimensional analytical cubes.
- 40+ customizable reports and dashboards.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
Why Build Data Warehouse Solutions with ScienceSoft
project time and budget costs due to thorough project management
up to 60%
less time for DWH solution maintenance due to optimal platform choice
up to 80%
reduction in cloud computing costs due to proper cloud configurations
President & CEO
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required a large amount of industry-specific methodology and algorithms to be implemented into our new software connected to EHR/LIS systems, which ScienceSoft’s team handled well due to a profound understanding of laboratory software specifics and integrations.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer
We first contacted ScienceSoft to get expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution. After we got a clear project roadmap, we commissioned ScienceSoft to develop a part of the solution, covering invoicing. The system automates data integration from different sources and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer
We commissioned ScienceSoft to build a flexible database with user interfaces for managing our test data stored as time-based CVS files. ScienceSoft delivered a fully functioning solution regardless of the new requirements that appeared during the project. We are planning to extend the logic of our reports and dashboards and data processing options in our solution, and we’ll definitely be considering ScienceSoft as our partner in this initiative.
ScienceSoft's DWH Services
Data warehouse consulting
ScienceSoft analyzes your existing data ecosystem, builds an effective data warehouse strategy and provides detailed recommendations on its realization.
Data warehouse launch
ScienceSoft analyzes your data management needs, designs a DWH solution and implements it into your existing BI and analytics ecosystem.
Data warehouse support
ScienceSofts identifies bottlenecks and inefficiencies of your existing DWH solution, outlines ways to resolve them and implements the optimal changes.
To meet the DWH project timeframes and help you get ROI early, we apply the most relevant iterative software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum).
To maximize the value of our services, ScienceSoft:
Flexible pricing models
Consider ScienceSoft as Your Reliable Technology Partner
Get in touch with ScienceSoft’s team to discuss and outline your DWH challenges, learn more about our experience, or discuss cooperation in more detail.