Business Intelligence Consulting Services
Business Intelligence (BI) consulting services help set up the process of data aggregation and parsing to inform management decisions. Since 2005, ScienceSoft helps businesses implement intuitive end-to-end BI solutions and secure continuous BI support.
- 360-degree company view via integration and analysis of resource, process, financial, customer, marketing, sales, etc., data.
- Company’s performance analytics.
- Strategic corporate planning.
- Prediction and forecasting (financial forecasting, demand forecasting, etc.)
- Business processes monitoring and analysis.
- Detection of deviations and undesirable patterns.
- Cause-effect analysis, bottleneck recognition.
- Operational performance prediction and forecasting.
- Continuous visibility into corporate financial performance.
- Tracking a company’s revenue, expenses and profitability.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
Brand and product intelligence
- Product/service profitability analysis and portfolio optimization.
- Analysis of marketing campaigns and loyalty programs efficiency.
- Brand portfolio and brand awareness analysis.
- Competitor benchmarking.
Human resources intelligence
- Employee/department performance analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Identification of the employee retention strategy effectiveness.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
- Supply chain visibility and monitoring.
- Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting.
- Demand/supply balancing.
- Supply chain risks analytics.
Transportation and logistics intelligence
- Operational capacity planning and optimization.
- Predictive analytics for vehicle maintenance (failure prediction, recommendation of maintenance actions, etc.).
- Vehicle supply allocation and vehicle dispatch management.
- IoT data analytics for safe cargo delivery (data on cargo temperature, humidity, etc.; data on driver behavior, vehicle condition, etc.).
- Patient health condition monitoring, patient treatment optimization.
- Assessment of patient risks and personalized care plan recommendations.
- Fraud detection in healthcare insurance.
- Medical staff workload prediction and work shifts optimization.
- Optimization of clinical space and equipment usage.
Extracting data from diverse data sources, transforming it into a predefined format, and loading it into a storage destination.
Storing any type of data, including big data.
Centralized storing of structured data for reporting and analysis.
Structuring data in a multidimensional format for rapid self-service data analysis.
Data reporting and visualization
Making analytics results digestible with immersive reports and interactive dashboards.
Data quality management
Identifying and eliminating data anomalies via data profiling, cleansing, validation, etc.
Ensuring data is stored, transformed and exploited in a secure way.
Advanced analytics with data mining, big data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Get a detailed view of a sample BI solution architecture we build and implement for our clients.
- BI needs analysis
- BI solution requirements elicitation
- Analysis of existing data sources and data flows
- ETL rules capturing
- Data quality needs analysis
- Defining requirements for reports and dashboards
- Security and user access requirements elicitation, etc.
- BI solution architecture design and tech selection
- BI project estimation and planning
- PoC delivery (in case of complex projects)
- Development of BI solution components (a data lake, DWH, OLAP cubes, reports and dashboards), solution implementation
- User training
- BI solution support and evolution
- BI solution gap analysis
- Development support
- BI solution troubleshooting on the code level (e.g., rewriting a faulty ETL process)
- BI solution evolution (adding new data sources, creating new reports and dashboards, etc.)
- Administration support (updating software, adding new users, handling permissions, administering data)
- Power BI support
BI Consulting for an Outsourcing Agency with 1000+ employees
ScienceSoft designed a centralized BI solution and drew up a set of detailed recommendations to consolidate disparate data sources and enable accurate and timely analysis and reporting.
BI Consulting for a Diversified Company with 30+ Businesses
ScienceSoft designed a solution architecture and chose a technology stack for it to help the Customer get insights from the data generated by 30+ previously disconnected businesses.
BI Solution for a Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft developed and implemented a full-scale BI solution that helped the Customer embrace company-wide ad hoc reporting, data-driven performance planning, analysis and implementation.
BI Solution for 200 Healthcare Centers
ScienceSoft created software that helped US healthcare centers and retirement homes digitalize patient and medication data processing, analyzing and reporting and improve their management processes.
BI Solution for a Multibusiness Corporation
ScienceSoft delivered a centralized business intelligence solution that allowed getting a 360-degree customer view, optimizing stock management, and assessing employees’ performance.
BI as a Service for a Management Consultancy
ScienceSoft deployed and maintained the BI solution to help the Customer advise their clients on strategic, financial and marketing aspects of their businesses.
BI Support for a Software Provider
ScienceSoft upgraded the Customer’s reporting solution from SAP Business Objects BI 3.1 to SAP Business Objects BI 4.1.to help petroleum enterprises conduct risk management.
BI Solution for Advanced Sales Analysis
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft helps a multinational FMCG company identify sales trends, define which SKUs and stores show the best performance, estimate growth potential and optimize sales and marketing activities.
BI Solution for an International Real Estate Developer
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft allowed the Customer to integrate the data from disparate sources to enable financial analysis, spotting trends, quickly reacting to a changing environment, etc.
BI Solution for a Machinery Maintenance Entity
ScienceSoft delivered a BI solution, which helps a 25k-employee company make HR and performance management more controllable due to monitoring task fulfillment, tracking employees’ working time, watching over contract termination dates, etc.
Our Customers Say
When we first contracted ScienceSoft, we needed expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting. ScienceSoft’s consultants held a series of interviews, analyzed our workloads, documentation and the existing infrastructure and outlined a clear project roadmap for implementing the solution to get data-driven insights for tactical and strategic decision-making, planning and performance management.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
The database solution created by ScienceSoft allows inputting all our raw and processed test data through the user interface, accessing data within the database, processing and presenting database data in user-defined formats. We were satisfied with the quality and efficiency of the team’s work regardless of arising challenges. For example, ScienceSoft’s experts promptly reacted to new solution requirements that appeared during the project without stalling its progress.
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer, Unilia Fuel Cells
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required coordination with multiple companies and individuals. ScienceSoft worked well with everyone. They are reliable, thorough, smart, available, extremely good communicators and very friendly.
President & CEO, bioAffinity Technologies
We needed a proficient big data consultancy to deploy a Hadoop lab for us and to support us on the way to its successful and fast adoption. ScienceSoft's team showed themselves great consultants. Special thanks for supporting us during the transition period. Whenever a question arose, we got it answered almost instantly.
Kaiyang Liang Ph.D
Professor, Miami Dade College
Reach Your Business Intelligence Goals with ScienceSoft
We design and build end-to-end BI solutions as well as upgrade existing BI software to help our clients:
- Achieve transparent data analysis and reporting due to consolidating multiformat business data scattered across different systems with different data models.
- Enhance data quality due to automating error-prone manual data management processes.
- Avoid data leaks and data breaches due to securing sensitive business data.
- Increase the data maturity level due to enhanced data availability.