Business Intelligence Consulting Services
Business Intelligence (BI) consulting services help companies retrieve actionable insights out of their raw data to accelerate decision-making and improve business performance. Since 2005, ScienceSoft’s BI consultants have been assisting clients with implementing or revamping their BI solution.
Enterprise Business Intelligence
- 360-degree company view via integration and analysis of resource, process, financial, customer, marketing, sales, customer, etc. data.
- Company’s revenue, cost and investment analytics.
- Company’s performance analytics.
- Prediction and forecasting, e.g., for budget planning.
Operational Business Intelligence
- Business process monitoring and analysis.
- Deviations and undesirable patterns detection.
- Cause-effect analysis, bottleneck recognition.
- Performance prediction and forecasting.
Financial Business Intelligence
- Continuous visibility into company’s financial performance.
- Tracking company’s revenue, expenses and profitability.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
Customer Business Intelligence
- Customer satisfaction analysis
- Customer behavior and customer value analytics value.
- Customer behavior predictive modeling, churn risk management.
Marketing and Sales Business Intelligence
- Product/service profitability analysis and portfolio optimization.
- Analysis of marketing campaigns and loyalty programs efficiency.
- Brand portfolio and brand awareness analysis.
- Sales funnel analysis and optimization.
Supply Chain Business Intelligence
- Demand forecasting and planning.
- Order management optimization.
- Supply chain risks analytics and management.
Human Resources Business Intelligence
- Employee/department performance analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Identification of the employee retention strategy effectiveness.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
Manufacturing Business Intelligence
- Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization.
- Manufacturing process quality management.
- Equipment maintenance scheduling.
When we first contacted ScienceSoft, we needed expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting.
ScienceSoft’s team members proved to be extremely flexible and responsive. The system created by ScienceSoft automates data integration from different sources, invoice generation, and provides visibility into the invoicing process.
Heather Owen Nigl, Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
Want to Make Use of Your Business Data?
ScienceSoft is ready to advise on establishing or tuning your BI solution to provide consolidated analytics and fast and accurate reporting for improved decision-making.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle.
- 5 Microsoft Gold competencies, including in Data Analytics and Data Platform.
- Rated A+ by BBB; featured among 10 fastest growing data analytics companies by The Silicon Review; named among top big data consultants by the Manifest.
ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the BI consulting services and the security of the customers' data.
BI implementation consulting
- BI solution design.
- A detailed BI roadmap for 3, 5, or 7 years.
- A robust BI implementation strategy.
- High-level description of data sources and ETL procedures.
- Data quality assurance processes design.
- Specification of challenges and ways to solve them.
- User adoption strategy.
BI improvement consulting
In case the existing BI solution does not meet your BI and analytics needs, we conduct:
- BI improvement roadmap design – upon analyzing your BI solution performance, backlogs, data quality issues, value for particular user groups, technology stack, etc.
- Implementation (if required) – the recommended improvements introduced via the iterative approach (2-8-week iterations that may cover changes in KPIs and reporting, data quality improvements, and BI solution modifications).
- User training.
- Proof of concept (for complex projects).
To deliver the services, we assign our multidisciplinary team of business analysts and BI technology consultants. Such an approach allows holistically solving different, often interconnected problems. For example, the inability to see profitability per product (a business problem) may arise from the flaws in data sources integration (a technical problem).
BI Implementation Consulting for a Diversified Company with 30+ Businesses
ScienceSoft advised on the software architecture for the Customer to get insights from data generated by 30+ businesses.
BI Implementation Consulting for an Outsourcing Company with 1000+ employees
ScienceSoft advised an outsourcing company on how to enable analysis and reporting on data from disintegrated data sources.
BI Support and Evolution for 500+ Nursing Homes
ScienceSoft helped a US healthcare company enhance the existing BI solution by developing a universal analytical cube and setting up standardized reporting.
BI Implementation for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft implemented a full-scale BI solution that allowed improving the Customer’s decision-making due to company-wide analytics and ad-hoc reporting.
BI Implementation for 200 Healthcare Centers
ScienceSoft created software to help US healthcare centers and retirement homes process and analyze patient and medication data from 200 databases.
BI Implementation for an International Real Estate Developer
ScienceSoft implemented a BI solution to allow the Customer to integrate data from disparate data sources for conducting a comprehensive financial analysis
BI Implementation for Advanced Sales Analysis
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft helps a multinational FMCG corporation to distribute 100 SKUs through 10 large retail chains and 10,500 stores.
BI Support for a Software Company
ScienceSoft upgraded reporting to SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 for a suite of software products to aid risk management in the upstream petroleum industry.
A robust BI solution that allows defining consistent business objectives and measures, monitoring the company’s progress in achieving them, analyzing the effect of introduced changes and optimizing business processes typically embraces:
Data Sources That Can Become the Foundation of Your BI Solution
BI solutions we advise on can take data from:
- The company’s ERP system.
- CRM application (sales, marketing, customer service).
- Human resource management applications.
- Supply chain management systems (procurement management, vendor management, warehouse management).
- Line-of-business applications.
- Shop floor software.
- Field service software.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Websites and web portals.
- Other external sources.
Our BI Portfolio
Make the Most of Your BI
ScienceSoft’s BI consultants are ready to solve any BI-related challenge regardless of whether your company has a mature BI solution or is just starting the BI journey.