Business Intelligence Consulting Services
Business Intelligence (BI) consulting services help companies retrieve actionable insights out of their raw data to accelerate decision-making and improve business performance. Since 2005, ScienceSoft’s BI consultants have been assisting clients with implementing or revamping their BI solution.
Business Intelligence Solutions We Offer
Highlights about ScienceSoft
- Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle.
- 8 Microsoft Gold competencies, including in Data Analytics and Data Platform.
- Rated A+ by BBB; featured among 10 fastest growing data analytics companies by The Silicon Review; named among top big data consultants by the Manifest.
A mature quality management system to deliver high-quality projects in time and within budget and guaranteed customer data security proved by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
Choose Your Service Option
BI implementation consulting
- BI solution design.
- A detailed BI roadmap for 3, 5, or 7 years.
- A robust BI implementation strategy.
- High-level description of data sources and ETL procedures.
- Data quality assurance processes design.
- Specification of challenges and ways to solve them.
- User adoption strategy.
BI improvement consulting
In case the existing BI solution does not meet your BI and analytics needs, we conduct:
- BI improvement roadmap design – upon analyzing your BI solution performance, backlogs, data quality issues, value for particular user groups, technology stack, etc.
- Implementation (if required) – the recommended improvements introduced via the iterative approach (2-8-week iterations that may cover changes in KPIs and reporting, data quality improvements, and BI solution modifications).
- User training.
- Proof of concept (for complex projects).
To deliver the services, we assign our multidisciplinary team of business analysts and BI technology consultants. Such an approach allows holistically solving different, often interconnected problems. For example, the inability to see profitability per product (a business problem) may arise from the flaws in data sources integration (a technical problem).
Selected BI consulting projects
BI Implementation Consulting for a Diversified Company with 30+ Businesses
ScienceSoft advised on the software architecture for the Customer to get insights from data generated by 30+ businesses.
BI Implementation Consulting for an Outsourcing Company with 1000+ employees
ScienceSoft advised an outsourcing company on how to enable analysis and reporting on data from disintegrated data sources.
BI Support and Evolution for 500+ Nursing Homes
ScienceSoft helped a US healthcare company enhance the existing BI solution by developing a universal analytical cube and setting up standardized reporting.
BI Implementation for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft implemented a full-scale BI solution that allowed improving the Customer’s decision-making due to company-wide analytics and ad-hoc reporting.
BI Implementation for 200 Healthcare Centers
ScienceSoft created software to help US healthcare centers and retirement homes process and analyze patient and medication data from 200 databases.
BI Implementation for an International Real Estate Developer
ScienceSoft implemented a BI solution to allow the Customer to integrate data from disparate data sources for conducting a comprehensive financial analysis
BI Implementation for Advanced Sales Analysis
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft helps a multinational FMCG corporation to distribute 100 SKUs through 10 large retail chains and 10,500 stores.
BI Support for a Software Company
ScienceSoft upgraded reporting to SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 for a suite of software products to aid risk management in the upstream petroleum industry.
BI SOLUTION COMPONENTS WE DELIVER
A robust BI solution that allows defining consistent business objectives and measures, monitoring the company’s progress in achieving them, analyzing the effect of introduced changes and optimizing business processes typically embraces:
Data Sources That Can Become the Foundation of Your BI Solution
BI solutions we advise on can take data from:
- The company’s ERP system.
- CRM application (sales, marketing, customer service).
- Human resource management applications.
- Supply chain management systems (procurement management, vendor management, warehouse management).
- Line-of-business applications.
- Shop floor software.
- Field service software.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Websites and web portals.
- Other external sources.