Virtual CIO Services
A virtual CIO (vCIO) service implies a vendor taking on the role of a chief information officer to build your IT strategy and manage IT services delivery by your in-house employees or a contractor. Backed up by 31-year experience in IT, ScienceSoft offers vCIO services to support your business growth through efficient IT processes.
- 18 years of experience in IT consulting, IT outsourcing, and managed IT services.
- 2,695 successful projects – more than 80% of them are carried out remotely or with minimal onsite presence.
- 700+ employees on board.
- 12 years in ITSM based on ITIL principles.
- 8 years in cloud services.
- 76% of our revenue comes from 1+ year-long customers, such as eBay, IBM, Baxter, NASA JPL, Nielsen, and more.
BENEFITS YOU GET FROM vCIO SERVICES BY SCIENCESOFT
We provide access to diverse resources and competences within a virtual CIO service, including competences in advanced technologies (IoT, AI, computer vision, etc.) that can boost your business performance.
To ensure our service brings continuous improvement to your company, we set 2 types of target KPIs together with you:
- Business KPIs (e.g., revenue growth from digital channels, customer churn reduction).
- IT KPIs (e.g., operating costs, services availability, user satisfaction).
Our vCIO service includes two core areas that you can combine or request separately: IT transformation and IT optimization.
IT transformation = Doing the right IT
Aspects covered by the service:
- Business-IT alignment:
Meetings with business managers to align IT with current business goals (every 2-4 weeks).
On-demand consultations on technology questions for business managers.
Evaluation of the impact that tech-related changes have on business.
- IT roadmap:
Assessment of the gaps in the company’s IT department.
Quarterly planning of IT initiatives and IT budget.
- Digital transformation:
Managing current development initiatives and introducing new ones to reinforce business processes.
Ongoing assessment of IT systems’ performance (in consideration with the business context) à replacement/improvement of outdated software or its parts.
IT operations optimization = Doing IT right
Aspects covered by the service:
- A more mature IT operating model to improve IT performance.
- An IT sourcing plan to fill in IT skill gaps cost-effectively. We analyze which IT functions should be carried out in-house and where it’s cost-wise to outsource and then:
- Consolidate your in-house resources to use them for maximum productivity.
- Manage external providers.
- Application integration to increase end-to-end automation, avoid functionality duplication and introduce changes at speed required on a business side.
- Enhancing IT service reliability and application performance management.
- Increasing data quality in business-critical IT systems.
- Ensuring IT security and compliance.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Our vCIO team consists of experts in relevant areas to answer the specific needs of each customer. Here are some of our leading experts:
Experience in IT since 2005. Directs the delivery of IT infrastructure services, cloud services, DevOps consulting and CI/CD pipeline design and implementation. Microsoft Certified Professional and Microsoft Certified Solution Expert.
Experience in IT since 1998. Deep background in building and optimizing enterprise-level software engineering processes.
Experience in IT since 2001. Created and fine-tuned ScienceSoft’s project management practices. Successfully completed several high-value project pipelines and numerous enterprise projects.
Experience in IT since 1996. Started BI practice at ScienceSoft and extended the company’s service portfolio with big data, machine and deep learning. Participated in big data implementation for advertising channel analysis in 10+ countries.
Experience in IT since 2005. Supervised the development in large-scale and strategically important projects, including a nation-wide eHealth portal.
Experience in IT since 2007. As a web architect, contributed to dozens of projects with a focus on large-scale portal development. Provided technical leadership for the development of Viber – a messaging app that gained popularity across the world.
Experience in IT since 1994. IBM Certified Deployment Professional.
CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE OPTION
vCIO for IT transformation
ScienceSoft develops an IT strategy that supports business initiatives and oversees its implementation.
vCIO for IT optimization
ScienceSoft manages IT functions to ensure their operational efficiency.
vCIO for IT transformation and optimization
ScienceSoft takes responsibility for both strategic IT planning and effective management of IT service delivery.
GAIN MORE VALUE FROM IT WITH vCIO
Today, business growth depends on the ability to bring fast technological transformation. That’s what ScienceSoft helps you do within virtual CIO services. Have a look at business-level and IT-level gains you can expect: