Outsourced Technical Support: IT Stability, Cost-Effectiveness, Scalability
Outsourced technical support serves to resolve incidents in your IT infrastructure. The pace of reaction and the quality of corrective measures define the overall service quality. IT support services by ScienceSoft have a deep focus on root causes of IT incidents to prevent further problems, and may include continuous monitoring of your IT infrastructure.
How We Cure Your IT Pains
Inefficient IT support workflows.
Highly automated and well-documented incident management procedures.
High infrastructure costs.
Proven ITSM practices to deliver efficient support at a competitive price.
Optimized cloud consumption.
Raw fixes and updates compromise performance and UX.
Fast and reliable integration of changes with mature CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
Lack of in-house expertise in specific IT domains.
Experienced L1 agents and L2, L3 support engineers and administrators quick to see into your processes.
Tangibles of Outsourced Tech Support
- SOPs for ticketing, incident handling, change management, CI/CD, etc.
- Network diagrams.
- Architecture descriptions.
- Improvement plans.
- Knowledge base
with action points to increase satisfaction scores.
with domain-specific regulations supplemented with compliance gap mitigation plans.
- Service level reports.
- Quarterly maintenance reports.
- Health check reports.
- Security reports.
- Incident reports with root cause analysis.
Why Choose ScienceSoft
- Over 13 years of expertise in help desk services and software support.
- Mature ITSM processes backed with 12 years of experience.
- Microsoft Gold Partner, AWS Select Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
- Clockwork operation of 700+ employees on board.
Value You Get with Technical Support by ScienceSoft
Higher yield of IT processes due to smooth infrastructure operation and proactive infrastructure improvements.
40-second response time to 90% of incoming user calls, 30-minute response to help desk email tickets. Servicing shifts are bound to your business hours: 24/7, 12/7, 12/5, 8/5.
We introduce emergency code changes within 8 working hours and implement functional extensions to apps within 1 day – 2 weeks.
Our Tech Support Spans
Our Prominent Tech Support Projects
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
We provided responsive support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, urgent introduction of changes upon request.
We provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and seamlessly introduce new system components.
Choose Your Service Option
Full Technical Support Outsourcing
We provide help desk support for your users or employees and maintain your IT infrastructure:
- L1, L2, L3 service desk.
- Continuous IT infrastructure monitoring.
- IT infrastructure management (users, software, network, data centers, cloud services).
- Support of applications and their infrastructure (optional).
Tech Support Staff Augmentation
We reinforce your IT support team with our L1 agents, L2, L3 administrators and engineers:
- To cover specific infrastructure parts, application and IT processes.
- To mend temporary gaps in resources and expertise.