Outsourced IT Support: Competent Incident Resolution, Proactive Improvement
Outsourced IT support services help maintain the smooth operation of an IT infrastructure by responding to incidents, implementing change requests, and providing preventive monitoring.
Outsourced IT support by ScienceSoft is backed with 13-year-mature IT support practices and ensures scalability, cost-efficiency and steady evolution of your on-premises, cloud or hybrid IT infrastructure.
IT Infrastructure Components We Cover
Deliverables of IT Support Outsourcing
- Comprehensive SOP documentation for all IT support activities.
- Network diagrams.
- Architecture descriptions.
- Configuration management database.
- Infrastructure improvement plan.
- Knowledge base content.
- User manuals.
- CSAT improvement plans based on surveys and assessments.
- User training materials
- Reports on regulatory compliance.
- Regular service reports.
- Quarterly maintenance reports (performance, security, issues, patches, backups).
- Health check reports.
- Security assessment reports.
- Incident reports with root cause analysis.
Why Choose ScienceSoft
13 years of experience in help desk and application support.
12-year experience in ITSM.
Microsoft Gold Partner, AWS Select Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
700 + employees on board.
Highlights of Outsourced IT Support by ScienceSoft
Optimized infrastructure costs
Before starting support activities we carry out the TCO comparison of IT infrastructure supported in-house vs. by ScienceSoft based on a thorough analysis of the current state of your IT infrastructure.
Stable infrastructure performance
Fast management of incidents: first response to 90% calls in 40 seconds, to email requests within 30 minutes; automated ticket escalation.
Timely introduction of changes
Urgent changes are implemented within 8 working hours, new app functionality is delivered in 1 day – 2 weeks.
Our Hallmark IT Support Projects
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
ScienceSoft provided support and maintenance of multiple .NET-based web applications: troubleshooting, bug fixing, urgent introduction of changes upon request.
ScienceSoft provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and promptly introduce new system components.
Choose Your Service Option
Complete IT Support
- Proactive IT infrastructure monitoring.
- IT infrastructure maintenance:
- User administration.
- Workstation management.
- Regular software configuration and updates.
- Network, data center, cloud service management.
- L1, L2, L3 support.
- Cloud usage optimization.
IT Support Team Augmentation
Augment your IT support team with L1 support agents, and L2, L3 administrators and engineers for:
- Support of certain apps and IT processes.
- Long- or short-term filling of resource gaps.