Software Testing and QA Outsourcing
QA outsourcing can help ensure high software quality within optimized testing time and budget and let you focus on business and project goals.
Since 1989, ScienceSoft has been providing comprehensive QA and software testing services to help our customers deliver smoothly and fully functioning, stable, scalable, secure, and user-friendly software solutions.
- 75+ full-time QA professionals experienced in complex projects.
- ISTQB-certified QA engineers.
- Self-managed teams ready to cater to a continuous software testing process and possible QA issues.
- Efficient quality management system confirmed by ISO 9001 certificate.
- Customer information safety ensured by ISO 27001 certification.
- QA in line with popular software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, and more).
An optimal QA team
With outsourced QA and software testing, you get the team of a precisely needed number and expertise. A service provider takes off the burden of both looking for a qualified QA professional or a test engineer and educating the existing ones to obtain competence in the project specific testing types or tools.
A shorter development life cycle and quicker QA improvements
Choosing a reliable outsourced software testing company, you get the best testing practices, test automation tools and frameworks to reduce testing time and efficiently address your project requirements and deadlines. Additionally, with QA outsourcing, you can get to a higher QA maturity level and reach your software quality management goals much quicker and easier.
A fresh approach
A quality assurance outsourcing company can introduce an outside perspective and a set of professional practices that tend to be several-fold more effective than just relying on your in-house resources. Also, the involvement of an external team psychologically encourages both the developers and the employed QA staff to find and eliminate possible defects.
QA outsourcing providers rely on advanced test management, bug tracking, and test automation tools and technologies to make the testing process faster and more efficient. Among the most popular test automation tools in use are Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, Microsoft Coded UI Tests, etc.
Getting a professional team of balanced number and qualifications along with transparent quotes helps to make the QA and testing budget coherent and predictable. If the project scope allows automated testing, the efforts and thus the costs will get another reduction.
QA Outsourcing for an International Video Streaming Services Provider
ScienceSoft performed functional, usability, and compatibility testing of a video streaming application and its numerous customized versions on 15+ target devices.
QA Outsourcing for a Global Digital Imaging Leader
We carried out automated functional testing of an innovative cross-platform desktop application for image processing and validated its integration with third-party tools.
QA Outsourcing for a European eLearning Leader
ScienceSoft’s team did functional, usability, and integration testing of an LCMS product line comprising web, mobile, and desktop apps, and verified their compatibility with SCORM.
Cooperation with ScienceSoft unfolds as follows:
- Current QA process assessment.
- Service planning and SLA preparation.
- Responsibility transfer.
- QA process redesign and incorporation into existing workflows.
Service delivery stage
- Test planning.
- Test design.
- Test execution.
- Defect validation and regression testing.
- Test results reporting and testing performance evaluation.
- QA process improvement planning and implementation.
- Business process validation