Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Services
Business intelligence (BI) services help companies develop and deploy enterprise processes as well as integrate and manage the related technologies to streamline their decision-making.
Since 2005, ScienceSoft renders BI services to leverage business analytics for cost savings and improved performance.
BI as a service
We take care of:
- Analytics solution design.
- Development of the analytics solution’s components (DWH, ETL/ELT, OLAP, reports and dashboards), data management procedures setup, etc.
- Analytics solution support and administration.
In 1-5 days you get:
- Access to predefined reports.
- Self-service analytics to enable ad hoc reporting.
- Alerting of the agreed type.
- BI needs analysis.
- BI implementation/evolution/migration strategy.
- BI solution design.
- BI solution cloud migration supervision.
- Advising on data quality and data security.
- User adoption strategies.
- Proof of concept (for complex projects).
- Development of the BI solution components (a data lake, DWH, OLAP cubes, reports and dashboards).
- ETL processes setup.
- Reports and dashboards design.
- Data management procedures (master data/metadata management, data quality assurance, data security, etc.).
- Data quality assurance procedures, etc.
BI support and evolution
- Development support:
- Troubleshooting on the code level (e.g., rewriting a faulty ETL process).
- Evolution (adding new data sources, creating new reports, etc.).
- Administration support (updating software, adding new users, handling permissions, administering data).
- Power BI support services.
When we first contacted ScienceSoft, we needed expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting.
The system created by ScienceSoft automates data integration from different sources, invoice generation, and provides visibility into the invoicing process. We have already engaged ScienceSoft in supporting the solution and would definitely consider ScienceSoft as an IT vendor in the future.
Heather Owen Nigl, Chief Financial Officer, Alta Resources
- 16 years of BI consulting and hands-on practice.
- 32 years in data analytics.
- A member of the Microsoft Partner Network with 8 Gold competencies, including Data Analytics, Data Platform and Cloud Platform.
- AWS Select Consulting Partner.
- A member of the Oracle Partner Network.
ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the BI services and the security of the customers' data.
Our industry expertise
We have experience in 30 industries, including:
BI as a Service for a US Management Consultancy
ScienceSoft provided managed analytics services that allowed a management consultancy to derive valuable insights from the 10-year history of data.
BI Consulting for a Diversified Company with 30+ Businesses
ScienceSoft suggested solution architecture and a technology stack for a conglomerate to get insights from the data generated by all of the 30+ previously disconnected businesses.
BI Consulting for an Outsourcing Company with 1000+ employees
ScienceSoft provided high-profile consulting on how to get actionable insights out of disintegrated enterprise data sources.
BI Implementation for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft developed and implemented a full-scale BI solution that allowed improving the Customer’s decision-making due to company-wide analytics and ad-hoc reporting.
BI Implementation for 200 Healthcare Centers
ScienceSoft created software that helps 200 US healthcare centers and retirement homes process, analyze and promptly report patient and medication data.
BI Implementation for an International Real Estate Developer
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft allowed the Customer to integrate the data from disparate sources and better understand their business with a comprehensive financial analysis.
BI Implementation for a Multibusiness Corporation
ScienceSoft delivered a centralized business intelligence solution that allowed getting a 360-degree customer view, optimizing stock management, and assessing the employees’ performance.
BI Implementation for Advanced Sales Analysis
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft helps a multinational FMCG corporation to distribute 100 SKUs through 10 large retail chains and 10,500 stores.
BI Support for a Software Company
ScienceSoft upgraded reporting to SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 for a suite of software products to aid risk management in the upstream petroleum industry.
While delivering BI & analytics services, we make time our priority. To allow you to make informed decisions promptly, we deliver:
- First analytical insights in 1-5 days (in case of outsourced data analysis).
- A functioning BI solution with the essential functionality in 1 month (due to the iterative approach to BI implementation).
- When providing BI as a service, we set up collaboration in the course of which ScienceSoft’s analysts achieve data completeness and its correct interpretation due to obtaining information from both – data sources and people.
- When building or improving your BI solution, we elicit fragmented business needs to design a centralized BI solution that will correspond to your short- and long-term objectives.
- With BI as a service, we provide you with flexible and diverse forms of analysis results – PowerPoint or PDF presentations, Excel or Google Sheets tables, Power BI reports and dashboards – to help you get a quick insight into your business operations.
- When we develop or improve your BI solution, we advise on dashboards layout and recommend reports and KPIs that can give a broader view of your business. Besides, we blend business intelligence with business analytics so that your BI solution could create forecasts and even prescribe actions.
It’s High Time to Resort to BI Services!
Quickly gain the BI capabilities with BI as a service or get your own robust analytical and reporting system to:
- Eliminate the guesswork out of your business processes.
- Improve operational efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Uncover trends and identify new profit opportunities.
Must-Watch Business Intelligence Demo
ScienceSoft shows how a couple of customized dashboards can tell you the whole story about your company’s health and performance.