Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Services
Business intelligence (BI) services help enable structured data-driven decision-making across the company. An experienced provider of BI solutions, ScienceSoft integrates multi-source data and applies analytics techniques to automatically extract insights from the input records.
in data analytics
in business intelligence
in big data consulting
professionals on board
Looking for Assistance with Your BI Project?
We will meet your specific BI objectives and solve any BI-related issues to help you get the guesswork out of your decision-making.
Components of a Business Analytics Solution We Build
Extracting data from diverse data sources, transforming it into a predefined format and loading it into a storage destination.
Storing any type of data, including big data.
Centralized storing of structured data for reporting and analysis.
Structuring data in a multidimensional format for rapid self-service data analysis.
Data reporting and visualization
Making analytics results digestible with immersive reports and interactive dashboards.
Data quality management
Identifying and eliminating data anomalies via data profiling, cleansing, validation, etc.
Ensuring data is stored, transformed and exploited in a secure way.
Advanced analytics with data mining, big data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
How We Visualize BI Dashboards
Pivot table, etc.
BI Framework by ScienceSoft
ScienceSoft has developed a proprietary BI framework, which we use in our projects to ensure that the delivered BI solutions cover all the functions a comprehensive BI solution should perform.
- Trend analysis – identifying opportunities for a company’s business growth and challenges it is likely to face.
- Forecasting and what-if scenario modeling – anticipating trends and outlining scenarios that guarantee success.
- Plan analysis – looking for mismatches, bottlenecks or underutilized capacity in strategic and tactical planning, etc.
Plan execution and performance monitoring
- Performance assessment – measuring business performance with relevant internal and external benchmarks.
- Plan/actual comparison – comparing planned vs. actual performance to find deviations.
- Root cause analysis – finding reasons for lower than planned performance.
- Getting a comprehensive view of all corporate data with the slice-and-dice capability to examine data from different viewpoints (e.g., by time, organizational units, product categories, customer segments).
- Highlighting growth opportunities and potential risks.
- Drilling down and conducting correlation analysis to establish the cause-effect relationship between variables.
- Conducting change impact analysis.
Optimizing internal processes or operations by employing business analytics insights.
BI advisory services to guide you through the BI implementation or optimization process.
- Reviewing the existing data management practices.
- Elaborating on the BI implementation or improvement roadmap.
- BI solution conceptualization, architecture design and tech selection.
- Data governance setup.
- Supervision of BI solution cloud migration.
- User adoption strategy, etc.
ScienceSoft delivers a full-scale BI solution tailored to your business needs by:
- Conducting BI needs analysis.
- Conceptualizing the BI solution and designing its architecture.
- Setting up data governance (data quality management, data security, master and metadata management, etc.)
- Developing the BI solution components (a data lake, DWH, OLAP cubes, reports and dashboards).
- Adding data science capabilities, if necessary.
- BI solution quality assurance.
- Data migration, if necessary.
- User training.
- BI solution support and evolution.
BI as a service
ScienceSoft provides a fully configured BI platform backed up by AWS and Azure for in-cloud business analysis on a subscription fee basis:
- Infrastructure deployment and management by ScienceSoft.
- Fast access to intelligence insights (first reports and dashboards are available within 1-5 days).
- Predictable consumption-based pricing.
BI support and evolution
ScienceSof helps businesses meet the newly arisen BI needs and optimize BI costs and performance by offering:
- Development support.
- Troubleshooting on the code level (e.g., rewriting a faulty ETL process).
- Evolution (adding new data sources, creating new reports, etc.).
- Administration support (updating software, adding new users, handling permissions, administering data).
- Power BI support services.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
- Company-wide data consolidation and storage.
- Company’s performance monitoring and analysis.
- Strategic and operational planning.
- Operational process monitoring and analysis.
- Recognizing bottlenecks in operational processes.
- Operational performance prediction and forecasting.
- Creating a 360-degree customer view.
- Customer behavior analytics and customer modeling.
- Customer relationship management (personalized marketing, cross-selling and upselling, customer churn management, etc.).
- Keeping track of a company’s revenue, expenses and profitability.
- Financial performance analysis.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Financial risk forecasting.
Brand and product intelligence
- Product/service performance analysis.
- Product/service portfolio optimization.
- Brand awareness analysis.
- Competitor benchmarking.
Supply chain intelligence
- Supply chain visibility and analysis.
- Identification of demand drivers, demand planning and forecasting.
- Supply chain risks management.
- Supply chain cost modeling and optimization.
Transportation and logistics
- Operational capacity planning and optimization.
- Static and dynamic route optimization and planning.
- Data-driven fuel consumption estimation.
- Production process analysis and optimization.
- Overall equipment effectiveness monitoring and analysis.
- Equipment predictive maintenance.
Enterprise asset intelligence
- Enterprise asset usage analytics.
- Enterprise asset life cycle management.
- Enterprise asset investment planning.
- Employee performance monitoring and analysis.
- Workforce planning.
- Employee churn prediction and management.
- Employee recruiting analysis.
BI as a Service for a Management Consultancy
ScienceSoft deployed and maintained the BI solution to help the Customer advise their clients on strategic, financial and marketing aspects of their businesses.
BI Consulting for a Diversified Company with 30+ Businesses
ScienceSoft designed a solution architecture and chose a technology stack for it to help the Customer get insights from the data generated by all of the 30+ previously disconnected businesses.
BI Consulting for an Outsourcing Agency with 1000+ employees
ScienceSoft outlined a concept of a centralized BI solution and a set of detailed recommendations to consolidate disparate data sources and enable accurate and timely analysis and reporting.
BI Solution for a Producer of Phytotherapy Products
ScienceSoft developed and implemented a full-scale BI solution that helped the Customer embrace company-wide ad hoc reporting, data-driven performance planning, analysis and implementation.
BI Solution for 200 Healthcare Centers
ScienceSoft created software that helped US healthcare centers and retirement homes improve their management processes due to processing, analyzing and promptly reporting patient and medication data.
BI Solution for an International Real Estate Developer
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft allowed the Customer to integrate the data from disparate sources to enable financial analysis, spotting trends, quickly reacting to a changing environment, etc.
BI Solution for a Multibusiness Corporation
ScienceSoft delivered a centralized business intelligence solution that allowed getting a 360-degree customer view, optimizing stock management, and assessing employees’ performance.
BI Solution for Advanced Sales Analysis
The BI solution delivered by ScienceSoft helps a multinational FMCG company identify sales trends, define which SKUs and stores show the best performance, estimate growth potential and optimize sales and marketing activities.
BI Support for a Software Provider
ScienceSoft upgraded the Customer’s reporting solution to aid risk management in the upstream petroleum industry.
BI Solution for a Machinery Maintenance Entity
ScienceSoft delivered a BI solution, which helps a 25k-employee company make HR and performance management more controllable due to monitoring task fulfillment, tracking employees’ working time, watching over contract termination dates, etc.
Our Customers Say
Kaiyang Liang Ph.D
We needed a proficient big data consultancy to deploy a Hadoop lab for us and to support us on the way to its successful and fast adoption. ScienceSoft's team showed themselves great consultants. Special thanks for supporting us during the transition period. Whenever a question arose, we got it answered almost instantly.
Heather Owen Nigl
Chief Financial Officer
When we first contacted ScienceSoft, we needed expert advice on the creation of the centralized analytical solution to achieve company-wide transparent analytics and reporting. ScienceSoft’s consultants analyzed our workloads, documentation and the existing infrastructure and outlined a clear project roadmap for implementing the solution to get data-driven insights for tactical and strategic decision-making, planning and performance management.
Electrochemical Cell Design and Test Engineer
The database solution created by ScienceSoft allows inputting all our raw and processed test data through the user interface, accessing data within the database, processing and presenting database data in user-defined formats. We were satisfied with the quality and efficiency of the team’s work regardless of arising challenges.
President & CEO
bioAffinity Technologies hired ScienceSoft to help in the development of its automated data analysis software for detection of lung cancer using flow cytometry. Our project required coordination with multiple companies and individuals. ScienceSoft worked well with everyone. They are reliable, thorough, smart, available, extremely good communicators and very friendly.
Embrace BI Capabilities with ScienceSoft
With a full-scale and well-tuned BI solution in-house or BI as a service you can:
- Eliminate the guesswork out of your business processes.
- Improve operational efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Uncover trends and identify new profit opportunities.