Top 5 Client Management Software
Since 2008, ScienceSoft has been rendering CRM services to help organizations select and implement optimal client management software.
- Customer segmentation deeper service personalization.
- Proactive messaging for informing customers about service/product updates or possible issues.
- Tools for creating and running loyalty campaigns.
- Tools for creating and running email marketing campaigns.
- History of customer interactions.
- Automated customer surveys.
Selling to existing customers
- Client tracking (activity history, customer communications)
- Sales workflow automation (tasks for sales reps creation, fields with client data updating, etc.)
- AI-guided automated recommendations for sales reps on upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Deal management (key info about deals, deals prioritization, etc.)
Customer service automation
- Multichannel communication (phone, web, email, messaging, social media, etc.)
- Automated customer data updating after interactions.
- Case lifecycle management (from assignment to resolution).
- Knowledge base with articles for agents and customers.
- Service level management.
- Self-service portal for clients.
- Chatbot assistance.
Analytics and reporting
- Multichannel customer data collection, processing, and updating after each next interaction.
- AI-powered real-time and predictive analytics (e.g., upselling and cross-selling opportunity assessment).
- Customizable reports and dashboards.
- CSAT scoring.
- Customer sentiment analysis.
- KPIs analysis of marketing, sales, and customer service teams.
Security and compliance
- Compliance with local, regional, and industry-specific regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Authentication rules (e.g., access only by job roles).
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Best for: highly personalized client management
Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center.
- Granular client segmentation.
- Templates, reusable content blocks, and design tools for email marketing.
- Event management (event planning and budgeting, promotion, attendee registration, event analytics).
- Sales playbooks (predefined sales paths).
- Repeat sales orders (create repeat orders directly from quotes).
- AI-driven and recommendations of related products for upselling and cross-selling.
- AI-driven recommendations for service agents.
- Automated skill-based case routing.
- Virtual Agent to help clients with common issues without human involvement.
Free 30-day trial. Pricing for the first Dynamics 365 module:
- Marketing: $1,500/tenant/mo for 10,000 contacts.
- Sales: $65 – $95/user/mo.
- Customer Service: $50 – $95/user/mo.
- Customer Insights: $1,500/tenant/mo for 100,000 customer profiles.
- Customer Voice add-on: $100/2,000 survey responses/tenant/mo.
- Virtual Agent for Customer Service: $1,100/tenant/mo.
Best for: AI-driven client management
Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Customer Analytics Technologies, Q3 2020.
- Audience Studio (automated collection, unifying, and updating after each interaction of client data and insights for smarter customer engagement).
- Mobile Studio (to reach customers with SMS, push notifications, and chat messaging).
- Einstein AI for sales forecasting and recommendations for upselling and cross-selling.
- A complete view of all client interactions due to Salesforce integration to Outlook or Gmail.
- Service Cloud Voice for voice services (native integration with Amazon Connect).
- Visual Remote Assistant (to provide customer service over a video chat).
Free 30-day trial. Pricing depends on chosen modules and license:
- Marketing cloud: $400 – $3,750/organization/mo.
- Sales cloud: $25 – $300/user/mo.
- Service cloud: $25 – $300/user/mo.
- Service Cloud Voice: $75/750 minutes/user/mo.
Best for: complex B2B and B2B2C sales
Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center.
- Pega Value Finder identifies underserved customers and offers ways to improve engagement (e.g., with more relevant offers).
- Adaptive Decision Manager helps predict customer behavior based on previous interactions and map the possible outcomes.
- Repeat sales forecasting (AI-based predictions for each territory).
- Partner relationship management.
- AI sales coach (personalized sales rep coaching and tracking progress against plans).
- AI-guided customer interactions to resolve issues faster.
- Contextual self-service for customers.
- Integrated CTI.
Free 30-day trial. Pricing depends on chosen modules and edition:
- Customer Decision Hub (for marketing): prices are not available publically, get it by direct request to Pega.
- Sales Automation: $140 – $250/user/mo.
- Customer Service: $97 – $1,451/user/mo.
- Customer Engagement Edition: $260/user/mo.
Oracle Customer Experience (CX)
Best for: B2B and complex B2C sales
Oracle is a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Email Marketing Service Providers, Q2 2020.
- Rewards management.
- Tools for building and customizing client loyalty programs.
- AI-driven analysis of the client engagement level.
- AI-powered up-selling and cross-selling.
- Quota and territory management.
- Pricing management (price books, discretionary discounting, seasonality, etc.).
- Language management to provide customer service in the language of customers’ choice.
- Customer feedback on customer support gathering and management.
- Oracle Digital Assistant.
Get prices by direct request to Oracle.
Best for: large enterprises
Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation.
- Machine learning to analyze customer behavior and preferences based on previous interactions.
- Automated creating and sending of outbound emails (targeted email recipient lists, scheduled email sending, etc.).
- Customer Identity and Access Management to secure communications.
- Territory, quota, and incentive compensation management.
- Predictive customer support.
- End-to-end field service management.
Get prices by direct request to SAP.
Client management software consulting
- Defining an optimal feature set for client management software.
- Recommending the most suitable client management platform.
- Suggesting necessary customizations and integrations.
- Drawing up the implementation plan.
- Estimating the implementation cost and time.
Client management software implementation
- Analyzing your client management processes and needs.
- Selecting a fitting platform-based client management option
- Customer management software configuration and customization, OR
- Custom development of a client management solution.
- Integration with other systems (e.g., ERP).
- User training and after-launch support.
ScienceSoft is a US-headquartered global IT consulting and IT service company with a 31-year history and a team of 700 IT professionals on board. We help our customers implement client management software and offer a full cycle of CRM services, from consulting to post-launch support.