Data Warehousing Consulting Services
Data warehouse consulting helps consolidate disparate data sources for analytical querying and reporting. Since 2005, ScienceSoft’s data warehouse consultants help companies implement a scalable, high-performing data warehouse or upgrade the existing one to optimize its performance and costs.
Need the Expertise to Build or Upgrade Your DWH?
ScienceSoft’s data warehouse consultants are ready to support you through every step of your DWH design, implementation, or evolution project.
- Data analytics expertise since 1989.
- 16 years of experience in rendering data warehouse services.
- Designing and implementing business intelligence solutions since 2005.
- 8 years of big data consulting and implementation practice.
ISO 9001 and ISO 27001-certified to assure the quality of the data warehouse consulting services and the security of the customers' data.
Expertise in 30 industries, including: manufacturing, retail and wholesale, professional services, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, energy.
Data warehouse design
- Engineered data warehouse requirements.
- Business case, recommendations on optimizing data warehouse implementation and operation costs.
- Data warehouse solution architecture and selected DWH platform.
- Data governance policy and design. Data governance includes:
- Data quality
- Data availability
- Data security
- Data model and ETL/ELT design.
Data warehouse development and QA
- Customized DWH platform.
- Integrated data sources.
- ETL/ELT pipelines.
- DWH performance testing and DWH launch.
After-launch DWH support.
Data warehouse migration / optimization / evolution
- DWH migration / optimization / evolution strategy and plan.
- DWH solution redevelopment on a new platform.
- Data and metadata transfer to a new data warehouse.
- Data completeness and accuracy assessment.
- Data administration services: data quality and security rules and policies setup, new data sources integration, ETL/ELT processes adjustment.
- DWH performance control: monitoring query performance, data transformations correctness, data availability.
- DWH issues resolution.
Highlights of Our Data Warehouse Consulting Services
Our data warehouse consulting team consists of:
- Project managers.
- BI consultants.
- DWH architects.
- Data quality experts.
- One-to-one sessions with project stakeholders.
- Meetings with several or all stakeholders to reconcile conflicting expectations.
- Presentations of important project decisions, deliverables, risks or project milestone results.
- Cross-departmental workgroups to solve complex problems (e.g., related to data quality, master data management).
- Small DWHs or DWHs with simple data sources.
- Short-term (up to 4 months) fixed-scope engagements.
Time & Material
- Midsize and large data warehouses or data warehouses with complex architecture.
- End-to-end DWH consulting.
Development of a Cloud DWH and BI Solution for the Producer of Phytotherapy Products
- Transparent company-wide reporting and analysis.
- 20+ report templates to cater to different departmental needs.
- A set of user guides with the detailed information on the solution’s components and functions.
Migration of a Data Warehousing Solution to Facilitate Big Data Analysis
- Five-module analytics system for processing more than 1,000 different types of raw data and analyzing around 30,000 attributes.
- Up to 100 times faster analytical query processing.
Development of a DWH and Analytics Solution for 500+ Nursing Homes
- Improved analytical process and standardized reporting.
- Simplified analytical system support due to the consolidation achieved at all levels (database, SSAS, and reporting).
Development of a DWH and Analytics Solution for a Multibusiness Corporation
- Ingesting and storing structured and unstructured data from 15 data sources.
- About 100 ETL processes.
- An analytical server with 5 OLAP cubes and about 60 dimensions overall.
- 90+ reports.
Development of a DWH and Analytics Solution for Advanced Sales Analysis
- Solution for a multinational FMCG corporation with more than 200 markets, 1 bn consumers, and 60,000 employees.
- Three-module BI solution for data processing and unification.
Development of a DWH and Analytics Solution for a Regulatory Authority
- Centralized BI platform with an analytics sandbox to support experimental/development analytics activities.
- Support for 200+ concurrent business users handling over 500 reports simultaneously.
Development of a Data Warehouse and Analytics Solution for Luxury Vehicle Dealers
- Analytical system for the automotive software provider with a network of 55,000 clients in 80 countries.
- ETL-based DWH solution with a staging area, DWH database and data marts.
- Over 40 customizable reports and dashboards.
Data warehouse implementation / migration / optimization consulting
We offer advisory support or complete project management to help you:
- Implement a cost-effective DWH solution under set time and budget.
- Migrate your legacy DWH solution to the cloud to achieve dynamic scaling of the DWH infrastructure and optimize DWH performance and costs.
- Upgrade the existing DWH solution to meet newly arising analytics needs.
End-to-end data warehouse implementation
We help you:
- Consolidate disjointed data sources into centralized storage.
- Build a solid foundation for transparent analytics and reporting.
- Achieve high data quality.
- Ensure data security and compliance.
Data warehouse support and evolution
We help you meet newly arising analytics needs by:
- Reducing data latency.
- Solving performance and concurrency problems.
- Lowering storage and processing costs.
- Achieving DWH stability.
- Ensuring timely and quality data flow for business users with near-zero DWH downtime.
How Consulting Helps Reduce Data Warehouse Costs
project time and budget cost reduction due to thorough project management.
Up to 60%
less IT staff time to deploy, administer and support a DWH solution due to choosing an optimal DWH platform.
infrastructure costs. No risk of infrastructure overprovisioning due to choosing proper DWH architecture, software, cloud vendor, cloud service configurations, etc.
Minimize Data Warehouse Project Costs with ScienceSoft
Discuss your data warehouse project with our consultants to meet your objectives and achieve maximum ROI without overspending.