A full-range electronics manufacturing company based in Florida, US. The company’s core offering includes electronics assembly, custom product design, integration and manufacturing services for clients in the medical, military, consumer products and gaming industries.
The Customer adopted Microsoft Dynamics CRM for their small-sized sales team but couldn’t leverage the investment due to the system’s poor alignment with the business processes in place. Therefore, the company was looking for a CRM consultant to guide them through advanced sales automation capabilities of the platform and to customize their existing CRM system to bring more value for both sales representatives and sales managers.
ScienceSoft’s CRM and Collaboration Department took up the task and within under one month delivered Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization that featured the following elements:
- a custom sales pipeline that reflected the Customer’s specific sales process
- a custom plug-in to generate quotes with essential order details (part numbers, description, quantity, unit price, shipping terms, etc.) in one click
- dashboards for tracking the team’s performance progress
- automated synchronization with the QuickBooks accounting software to display customers’ financial statuses in the CRM
- role-based access to the system’s functionality
The project team also upgraded the Customer’s system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
Illustration 1 – a fragment of the Sales Manager DashboardResults
The Customer’s legacy CRM system has been successfully upgraded to the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM edition and tailored to the sales team’s requirements and processes. The custom plug-ins and integration with the enterprise accounting system facilitated sales management and helped to make monthly planning and performance monitoring easier and more transparent.
This has brought more value and efficiency to the Customer’s sales processes while helping to raise user adoption rates of the corporate CRM system.
Technologies and Tools