Data Management Services
No data contradictions within one data store and across different data stores.
The information your data contains is reliable and error-free.
Data is sufficient for answering your business questions.
Data is accessible and it is possible to trace the introduced changes.
Data represents reality within a reasonable period of time or in accordance with the corporate standards.
A data record with specific details appears only once in a database, no data duplicates are reported.
Data has the required format and structure.
- Data governance strategy design for data availability, quality and security.
- Policies for user roles, rights, responsibilities etc., to ensure data consistency and proper usage.
Data quality management
- Data quality assurance.
- Data cleansing activities to eliminate duplicated, incomplete, erroneous or obsolete data.
- Recommendations on and integration of additional data sources.
Master and metadata management
- Master and metadata management strategy.
- Data source assessment (both internal and external).
- Master and metadata regionalization and de-duplication.
- Standards and metrics for master and metadata quality monitoring.
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) or extract, load, transform (ELT) setup and testing.
- ETL/ELT automation.
- Data virtualization.
Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Data warehouse and data mart creation and implementation.
- Business intelligence and data analytics infrastructure design and implementation.
- Sensitive and critical data assessment.
- Data migration plan.
- Data migration automation.
- Data completeness testing.
- Data risk assessment.
- Security policies and standards creation and implementation.
- Technology stack selection to improve data security.
Data architecture audit
- Aligning enterprise strategy with data architecture, data architecture audit.
- Data warehouse and BI health check. Security and performance monitoring and assessment.
Data management software implementation
Depending on your needs, the service may include:
- DWH and BI tech selection, design, and implementation.
- ETL/ELT setup and testing.
- Design and implementation of data governance, data quality management, data security, master data management, etc. frameworks.
- Data migration.
- Data backup, etc.
Data Management as a Service (DMaaS)
Data management as a service is a pay-as-you-go cloud service that provides:
- Ready-to-use data management infrastructure provisioned and managed by ScienceSoft.
- Automated data backup for securing a company’s data assets.
- Easy and secure data access.
- Reduced data management infrastructure costs.
Development of a Data Management and Analytics Platform for a Telecom Company
ScienceSoft designed and implemented a data management and analytics platform to let a Texas-based telecom company collect data from multiple sources and get insights into customer behavior by conducting comprehensive data analysis.
Development of a Data Analytics and Data Management Solution for a Multibusiness Corporation
ScienceSoft developed a centralized data analytics solution with data quality and data governance modules that allowed a US-based corporation to get a 360-degree customer view, optimize stock management and assess employee performance.
Development of a BI Solution for a US-Based Machinery Maintenance Entity with 25k Employees
ScienceSoft delivered a BI solution that allowed the Customer to integrate, cleanse, store and analyze data from disparate data sources to improve HR and performance management.
Development of a Big Data Management and Analytics Solution for IoT Pet Trackers
ScienceSoft delivered a solution that allowed the Customer to process 30,000+ events per second from 1 million devices to inform pet owners about their pets’ locations, receive real-time notifications about critical events, as well as access the reports on their pet’s location.