Smart Contract Development
Get Highly Secure and Updatable Smart Contracts
Since 2020, ScienceSoft provides full-cycle smart contract development services to deliver efficient, hack-proof, and amendable blockchain-enabled smart contracts and oracles.
Smart contract development services are comprised of consulting, development, testing, and blockchain deployment of smart contract logic. By following best practices, ScienceSoft reduces gas consumption of its smart contracts and ensures their cyber immunity.
- Since 2020 in enterprise blockchain development and cryptotech.
- 33 years in IT, 750+ IT experts on board.
- Mature developers skilled in Solidity, Vyper, Rust, Golang, etc.
- Working experience with 12+ leading blockchain frameworks and networks, including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and Graphene, for streamlined smart contract deployment.
- Expertise in 30+ industries, including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, retail, insurance.
- Sophisticated quality management system and data security practices supported by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
- Presented in the list of the Top 10% European Solidity (Ethereum) Developement Companies by Aciety.
Scope of Our Smart Contract Development Services
Along with guaranteeing cybersecurity and efficiency of smart contracts, ScienceSoft also enables easier smart contract integration and updatability by implementing:
- Oracles – off-chain interfaces to transfer real-world data to/from the blockchain-hosted contracts.
- Proxy contracts – for storing transaction data (to prevent it from being lost after updates) and running delegatecall to set a newer version of the contract as a default one.
Design and development
- Design of multiple smart contract logic scenarios.
- Development of proxy contracts to facilitate updates and iterative development of smart contracts.
- Built-in ‘contract self-destruct’ command for contract termination.
- Development of oracles for seamless integration with off-chain data sources (sensors, databases, bank systems, etc.)
- Integration of oracles with smart contracts and businesses’ IT ecosystems.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of the Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2023
For the second year in a row, ScienceSoft USA Corporation ranks among 500 American companies with the highest revenue growth. This achievement is the result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and create best-value solutions that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
Banking and Finance
Automated loan issuance for clients meeting requirements.
Logistics and Supply Chain
Tracked asset transportation and automated payments.
Enhanced KYC practice and secure digital identity.
Guaranteed validity of patient data, prescriptions, etc.
Automatic claim issuance upon meeting specific requirements.
Voting systems that prevent fraud and improve turnout.
High-level estimates for a small-scale smart contract development project:
- Business analysis – 2 weeks.
- Logic and architecture design – 2 weeks.
- Smart contract development – 1 month.
- Oracle development – 1 month.
- Deployment and integration – 1-2 weeks.
- Complexity of smart contract logic.
- Number of parties/organizations involved.
- Scope of an entire blockchain solution.
- Number of required integrations.
Key pricing models:
- Fixed price – for small projects and PoC.
- T&M – for most smart contract projects.
Technologies We Use for Smart Contract Development
ScienceSoft's C++ developers created the desktop version of Viber and an award-winning imaging application for a global leader in image processing.
ScienceSoft's Java developers build secure, resilient and efficient cloud-native and cloud-only software of any complexity and successfully modernize legacy software solutions.
ScienceSoft's developers use Go to build robust cloud-native, microservices-based applications that leverage advanced techs — IoT, big data, AI, ML, blockchain.
ScienceSoft employs proven smart contract coding best practices (variable stacking, merkle proofs, signer-, ownership- and rent exemption checks, etc.) to reduce gas consumption and eliminate loopholes in the smart contract logic. Our senior and lead developers also perform multi-round code reviews and code audits to prevent reentrancy, unsafe or dead code, outdated dependencies, and other logic vulnerabilities.
ScienceSoft ensures easy smart contract updatability by introducing the proxy contract mechanism. Our smart contract developers also guarantee invulnerability of proxies by introducing dangerous function restrictions and avoid post-update conflicts of variables by separating variables from logic.
Thanks to the centralized or decentralized oracles, ScienceSoft’s smart contracts are easy to integrate into a business ecosystem of any type and scale. Our developers can also design tailored ‘if/then’ smart contract scenarios to not immediately penalize certain clients. This way, you can be confident that the automatic nature of smart contracts won’t ruin your valuable business partnerships.
Development of Blockchain-Enabled Smart Contracts for Supply Chain Participants
Smart contract consulting
- Analysis of your smart contract needs.
- Smart contract architecture design.
- Blockchain platform recommendations.
- Recommendations on integrations in the existing/future IT ecosystem.
- Recommendations on future smart contract upgrades.
- Smart contract code audit.
- Preparation of detailed documentation for smart contract and/or oracle development project.
- PoC smart contract and/or oracle development.
Smart contract development
- Analysis of your smart contract needs.
- Smart contract solution conceptualization.
- Architecture design of a smart contract solution.
- Smart contract development.
- Oracle development.
- Smart contract automated testing.
- Smart contract audit.
- Deployment of the contract on the blockchain platform.
- Integration of oracles with the blockchain and your IT ecosystem.
All About Blockchain
Blockchain for Payments
Blockchain for BFSI
Blockchain for Supply Chain
Blockchain for Healthcare