Managed NOC Services
Enjoy High Performance and Stability of Your IT Infrastructure
With 15 years in IT service management, ScienceSoft provides managed NOC services to help companies increase IT infrastructure performance, avoid unplanned downtimes, and optimize IT support costs.
Managed NOC services cover end-to-end IT infrastructure management, including the design and setup of NOC processes, continuous network monitoring, troubleshooting, and incident prevention procedures.
ScienceSoft provides fully managed NOC services that cover:
24/7 IT infrastructure monitoring
24/7 incident response
Communication tools management
Data backup and storage management
Security software deployment, management and monitoring
Threat analysis and prevention
KPI-based performance, service quality, and NOC optimization reporting
Featured Projects by ScienceSoft
IT Infrastructure Components We Cover
With hands-on experience in over 30 industries, ScienceSoft’s NOC teams are ready to handle a wide variety of IT infrastructure components, including networks, servers, workstations, VMs, databases, cloud services, and more. Relying on 34-year background in software development, we can handle even the most complex and advanced solutions such as big data and IoT infrastructures, AI/ML, blockchain, and more.
NOC Management Problems ScienceSoft Is Ready to Solve
High operating costs.
Rightsized computing resources.
Scaled-down in-house IT department.
Slow incident resolution.
24/7 IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting. 50-200% faster root cause detection.
Poor network security.
24/7 network monitoring. Implementing comprehensive security systems (SIEM, DDoS protection, email filters, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP software).
- 15 years in IT service management in line with ITIL best practices.
- Over 1,200 happy customers.
- A team of 700+ skilled IT experts.
- A mature quality management system confirmed by ISO 9001 certification.
- ISO 27001-guaranteed security of sensitive data entrusted to us.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
Your infrastructure stability is our priority
Our company turned to ScienceSoft for infrastructure management of the web application that we offer to our clients for sending SMS notifications.
ScienceSoft has been providing an excellent level of service maintaining the application’s AWS infrastructure, as well as deploying and configuring new Linux-based virtual machines and AWS cloud services, such as Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Route 53, and many more.
During our cooperation, ScienceSoft’s team has built a fault-tolerant and highly available application infrastructure with automatic crash recovery capabilities, which makes our web application stable and high-performing.
We would certainly recommend ScienceSoft as a reliable managed infrastructure service provider.
Managed NOC Service Options ScienceSoft Offers
How We Deliver Managed NOC Services
Designing NOC processes according to the SLA
- Choosing and setting up tools for IT infrastructure monitoring and management.
- Gathering a NOC team.
- Designing the collaboration scheme (within the NOC team and with other teams) and reporting procedures.
- Creating policies and SOPs, including a risk management plan.
Performing NOC activities
- 24/7 IT infrastructure monitoring and management (e.g., firewall and network management, patch management, threat analysis and prevention).
- Resolving detected issues and problems reported by users.
- Performing root cause analysis to prevent issues from arising in the future.
Improving NOC processes
Measuring NOC service efficiency using transparent KPIs and continuously enhancing NOC processes.
Quality Can Only Be Managed When Measured: KPIs We Use in NOC Services
ScienceSoft always tailors KPIs to particular customer priorities and records them in the SLA. Below, you can find the examples of the most frequently tracked metrics:
Game-Changing Gains of ScienceSoft’s Managed NOC Services
faster issue detection and resolution
fewer incidents reported by users
reduced IT infrastructure downtime
user satisfaction rate