Outsourced NOC Services: Preventive Monitoring and Prompt Incident Resolution
Outsourced Network Operations Center (NOC) services, also known as managed NOC services, are aimed at monitoring your IT infrastructure to prevent and fix faults in its components. NOC as a service by ScienceSoft includes 24/7 preventive infrastructure monitoring and L2, L3 tech support to anticipate and promptly solve problems with your IT infrastructure.
Why Choose ScienceSoft
- 31 years of IT experience.
- 12 years of experience in ITIL-compliant IT service management.
- Microsoft Partner holding 8 Gold Microsoft Competencies.
- AWS Select-tier Consulting Partner.
- Experience in 23 industries, including healthcare, banking, manufacturing, telecommunications, etc.
Network Components We Cover with NOC Services
Competitive Traits of ScienceSoft’s NOC Services
Guaranteed incident resolution
Opting for our outsourced NOC support, you get NOC monitoring services and a self-sustained L2-L3 incident resolution pipeline with established escalation workflows.
Quick integration phase
ScienceSoft quickly dives into your IT workflows and utilizes proven ITSM practices highly adaptable to customer’s processes. Besides, our deep technical roots contribute to the efficient collaboration with your or third-party IT teams.
Our Selected IT Support Projects
ScienceSoft’s team kept a complex 300-server infrastructure safe and proactively improved on 8/5 shifts.
We provided L2 and L3 support for 28 infrastructure components in compliance with ITIL standards during the Customer’s business hours.
ScienceSoft carried out NOC monitoring, multi-tier support (L1, L2, L3) and customization for the Customer’s platform.
L2 and L3 support for software under ongoing development to keep it stable and seamlessly introduce new system components.
Our NOC Services
We design and establish efficient NOC workflows:
- Monitoring tools set-up.
- NOC team interaction procedures.
- Establishing NOC procedures and policies.
We carry out 24x7 NOC monitoring of:
- Hardware performance (CPU, RAM, HDDs).
- Health of IT systems and services.
- State of web resources.
- Expiration of network certificates.
- Logged events.
- Health of cloud resources.
- Remote L2 and L3 troubleshooting of detected/reported incidents
- Incident reports with advanced root cause analysis.