Outsourced Help Desk Services for MSP
Private label help desk outsourcing is a winning option for MSPs to raise efficiency and reduce costs of help desk operations without hiring and growing an in-house help desk team.
With 13 years of experience in providing L1-L3 support services, ScienceSoft offers outsourced white label help desk services to relieve MSPs from the burden of keeping and scaling up an in-house help desk team. You reserve the customer relationship ownership, while our company covers your customers’ help desk needs under your brand, upholding its reputation.
- 31 years in software development and IT consulting.
- 13 years’ experience in providing outsourced white label help desk services for the customers across such industries as IT, healthcare, retail (both brick-and-mortar and ecommerce), banking and finance, manufacturing and more and the ability to conduct service ticket resolution for users with different skill levels: from novices to experts.
- 11 years of experience in managed IT services covering applications, cloud infrastructures, servers, data storages.
- 12 years’ experience in ITSM and working according to ITIL principles.
- Partnerships with Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, Oracle, Salesforce, Magento, ServiceNow and other leading tech companies.
- ScienceSoft is accredited and rated A+ by BBB.
- Transparent and flexible pricing for outsourced help desk services. Our pricing plans depend on the scope of help desk services your company needs.
Service Options we Provide
Outsourced L1 support
Our help desk team fully manages and performs L1 help desk services.
Hybrid L1 support
We cooperate with a customer as an extension of their in-house L1 support team.
Outsourced L1-L2 support
We handle L1 tickets and a provide part of L2 technical support, possibly in collaboration with your in-house technical support team.
What our Help Desk Services for MSP Include
Establishing and managing 24/7 private label help desk to provide a single point of contact for your customers under your brand name. We are flexible in applying help desk solutions for ticketing: we may use either an MSP’s ticketing system or our solutions for tracking service tickets.
Creating SOPs (standard operating procedures) for the help desk team to follow. We also create a knowledge base for the help desk team to ensure quick and effective ticket resolution and regularly expand it with newly solved issues.
Conducting user training and preparing self-support materials for your customers and boost self-support for the issues end users can handle independently.
Assessing end user feedback to measure their satisfaction with the services you provide and help desk services.