Senior Python Developer
Applications are now closed.
We are looking for a Senior Python developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects.
Visit our software development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our team and get an idea of potential projects.
One of our projects relates to Information Security/Big Data domain.
The project is a creating an API for a horizontally scaled Postgres database. The primary business goal is to make the maximum use of data to facilitate tradecraft search, threat actors definition, organizational assets enumeration and monitoring for further protection.
The scope of the project is strictly covered by NDA and can’t be disclosed further before onboarding. The feature scope includes but not limited to:
- Creation of a query builder to transform user-friendly queries to SQL-compatible ones.
- Support of multi-tenancy use of the application, license-imposed limitations, etc.
- Assets monitoring and notifying a user by different means in different time frames about the changes.
- 3+ years of commercial Python development.
- Strong knowledge of Flask.
- At least basic knowledge of AWS.
- Extensive experience of working with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with solution architecture development (micro-services, scalability, load balancing).
- Good written and verbal English (at least Intermediate level).
- Knowledge of Flask REST JSON API.
- Leadership skills (there’s a possibility to become a Team Lead on the project).
- Opportunity for professional self-realization.
- Friendly and united team.
- Competitive salary.
- 25-days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language course and other corporate programs.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive (official) salary.