ScienceSoft Invites Freelance IT Copywriters and Technology Bloggers
No longer accepting applications
ScienceSoft, a US-based IT consulting and software development company, offers online copywriting jobs for IT writers and technology bloggers in the following categories:
- Custom Software Development
- Healthcare IT
- Information Security
- Data Analytics, BI and Big Data
Our audience comprises B2B and B2C decision-makers, as well as technical specialists. We create most of our content in-house, and our writing team consists of 10+ copywriters and 2 editors. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an outsourced writing partner with a focus on long-term cooperation.
- Write informative and trusted articles according to the task and in line with our writing guidelines (to be provided).
- Collaborate with the in-house editors.
Experience in writing for IT.
- Fluency in written English, well-developed IT and business vocabulary.
- General understanding of IT.
- Ability to communicate an idea as text; logical reasoning.
- Quality: Original text. Informative and trusted style. No vagueness, errors in language and logic.
- Size: 600-1,000 words.
- $50 per article.
- Potential flow: from 10 articles a month.
- The task is provided.
- Answers to the author’s specific questions are possible.
- Handling the editors’ remarks is required.
How to Apply
You’re welcome to submit your CV and portfolio (if any), and the completed test task to ScienceSoft’s Chief Editor at email@example.com
NB! We do not pay for the completion of the test task. We will not use test tasks for any purposes other than shortlisting, unless agreed with the author.