Copywriting Team Lead
ScienceSoft, 700-employee IT company, is looking for Copywriting Team Lead who will manage a team of 8-10 copywriters.
Copywriting team lead
If you lead a small team of 2-4 copywriters, this position will be a next level for you.
Content manager, chief editor
If you have experience of managing internal or external copywriters, the position may let you develop further to a full-time manager.
Management experience of at least 2 years is a must.
Those with experience in IT will have certain advantage, however we consider candidates from other industries and provide in-house training on IT.
Manage copywriting team of 8-10 in-house copywriters and external copywriters with a combined output of 1-2 full-time equivalents:
- Manage content on scnsoft.com: (new pages, updates): plan, task copywriters.
- Manage knowledge required for creating texts: create and keep actual lists of knowledge sources (internal and external) and guidelines how to work with the sources.
- Manage quality:
- Check some random texts.
- Get feedback from editors and other colleagues.
- Understand a reason of bad quality (lack of skills, lack of knowledge, wrong sources, process problems, etc).
- Take systematic measures to improve the quality, including:
- Hold group and individual training for copywriters.
- Help copywriters establish work practices leading to high-quality texts (e.g., communication with the tech team, research, self-editing, addressing editors’ remarks).
- Help with improving particular items of content.
- Warn editors about potential quality problems.
- Manage copywriters’ performance.
- Design, describe and improve processes and guidelines regarding text content together with Chief Editor.
- Organize collaboration with other departments, first of all, technical departments, that are a vital source of information and knowledge.
- Assess copywriting candidates and onboard new subordinates.
- Organize training of new copywriters and help them succeed.
Texts We Create
- Service descriptions.
- Case studies.
- Informational pages.
- Blog articles.
See examples on https://www.scnsoft.com/
- Industries: retail, manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, financial services, other.
- Target prospects: SaaS and XaaS companies, end customers.
- Excellent written English.
- Persuasive writing.
- Managerial capabilities: personal ability and skills to set tasks, assess and give feedback to subordinates.
- Mentoring skills are desirable.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.