Solution Architect with main focus on .NET platform
ScienceSoft is waiting for you to join our family! We are looking for a Solution Architect who can help the company grow and build a solid cloud platform based on Microsoft technologies in Azure. You will design complex solutions from scratch, force development and drive a team from a technical perspective.
Visit our .Net development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our .Net team and get an idea of potential projects.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design complex system based on provided business requirements.
- Provide a toolset for the team.
- Gather non-functional requirement.
- Operate with architecture pillars like availability, consistency, operational, cost efficiency, scalability, security, сompliance, quality.
- Design, supervise and control architecture and infrastructure.
- Maintain technical backlog.
- Explain the technical requirements, architecture and complexity to the team.
- Control and manage the complexity of solution and infrastructure
- Control and define SLA.
- Slice technical requirements on features (user stories, use cases).
- Define technical acceptance criteria for any backlog items or user story.
- Review the implementation of the technical requirements.
- Supervise the team, conduct code and architecture reviews.
- Help to develope the most critical and important modules of the system.
- Develop a solution skeleton to force development.
- Pitch a technical solution for a client.
- Provide technical consulting.
- 8+ years of experience in software develompent.
- Well with SRE and Architecture Pillars.
- Experience in .NET or .NET Core (.Node.js or Python is a good plus).
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code.
- Solid knowledge of Cloud.
- English communication skills.
- System thinking.
- Knowledge in REST or GraphQL, gRPC.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in building event-driven architecture or container-based solutions.
- Experience with different architectures like serverless, microservices, monolith, clean architecture, API Gateway.
- Well undestending relation and non-SQL databases.
- Working knowledge in the following protocols and styles: HTTP, HTTPS, REST, OData, CORS, SOAP.
- Practices knowledge in Cloud patterns and Architecture pillars.
- Familiar with telemetry of the cloud systems.
- Understanding CI/CD, having experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins or GitLab.
- Opportunities for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Professional trainings and certifications paid by the company.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses with native speakers.
- Sport program.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity of remote work.