Applications are now closed.
ScienceSoft is looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
Visit our software development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our team and get an idea of potential projects.
Highly proficient in OOP/design with .NET technology and C#;
- Skilled at Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Comprehension of SQL Server and ORM frameworks;
- Experience with dotnet core is not required, but is desired;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
- Good grasp of Agile/Scrum methodologies is desirable;
- Knowledge of TDD/ Integration testing is appreciated;
- English - Intermediate+
As a full-stack developer
- You will be responsible for developing across both the front end and the back end of the application.
- You will be responsible for designing and creating revolutionary platform in on US Labor market, ensuring that the development is following best practices and adhering to security, performance and big data.
- You will be required to develop back end services utilizing serverless aws lambda architecture.
- You will also be required to develop unit tests, integration tests against your services and ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
- You will require an ability to tune for performance and resiliency across various services.
- You will be required to develop and maintain efficient databases and queries.
- You will also be responsible for documenting your services and ensuring that blueprints are made available for the front end to develop against while the services are being developed.
- You will require to have clear communication skills and an ability to work well with team members.
You will work with
- React/ Redux (or Angular 7/8)
- Node JS / Express
- MariaDB / DynamoDB/ PostgreSQL
- REST / GraphQL
- AWS Amplify
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Cognito
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS AppSync
- Amazon CloudFront
- Payment Gateways/ BrainTree/ QuickBooks
- API development
- Service Architecture
- Mobile first
- Progressive Web Applications
- Unit Testing
- Attention to detail
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary