ScienceSoft is looking for a DevOps Specialist.
Visit our DevOps service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our DevOps team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Work with product development teams to create and meet development and deployment deadlines;
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes (Openshift);
- Provide escalation support for Linux sysadmins and for mobile support teams;
- Undertake break fix activities joining high profile bridges and investigating root cause. Where appropriate develop mitigation plans. This will include working with Tier Engineering, System Integrators, and Vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (Openshift) and Helm;
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies;
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python;
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments;
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes "Infrastructure as Code";
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on Unix/Linux;
- A firm understanding of Linux internals and experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of large-scale virtual and physical UNIX/Linux based infrastructures;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization;
- Friendly and united team;
- Competitive salary;
- 25-days of paid vacation;
- 100%-paid sick leave;
- Language course and other corporate programs;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive (official) salary.
Apply for this position