AWS Cloud Native .NET Developer
ScienceSoft is waiting for you to join our family! We are looking for an AWS Cloud-Native Developer to build a highly scalable and highly reliable backend on AWS with the most popular technologies. We would bring you opportunities to develop modern, user-friendly and highly available global apps for enterprises and startups.
Visit our .Net development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our .Net team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Experience in .NET or .NET Core or .Node.js.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code via AWS CDK, Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Strong knowledge in AWS-based services → Compute, Network, Storage and Database and Security model.
- Loving unit testing, even for Infrastructure!
- English communication skills.
- Experience with GIT.
- Different experience with cloud services in AWS (Google or Azure also is a big plus).
- Knowledge in REST or GraphQL (gRPC is big plus as well).
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in building event-driven architecture or container-based solutions.
- AWS Amplify, Cognito, DynamoDB.
- Practices knowledge in cloud patterns and architecture pillars.
- Familiar with cloud-based telemetry.
- Understanding CI/CD, having experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins or GitLab.
- AWS certifications.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design .NET Core or Node.js-based solutions using AWS services.
- Implement container-based, event-driven, serverless architecture in Cloud.
- Develop cloud-native solutions from scratch.
- Analyse, design and implement rich, modern cloud applications.
- Develop and configure telemetry system.
- Setup modern DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Re-engineering of solutions and code.
- Write unit tests.
- Communicate with team members.
- Conduct technical reviews, provide guidance and recommend improvements.
- Develop a great and beautiful workload.
- Opportunities for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Professional trainings and certifications paid by the company.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses with native speakers.
- Sport program.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity of remote work.