.NET WPF Senior Developer
ScienceSoft is waiting for you to join our family! We are looking for a .NET Developer with good knowledge of the WPF.
Visit our .Net development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our .Net team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Work experience with C#.
- Knowledge in .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design experience.
- Work experience with WPF, MVVM pattern or Lite MVVM.
- Experience with unit testing.
- English communication skills.
- Experience with GIT.
- DevExpress for WPF
- ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC
- Azure DevOps
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyse, design and implement WPF GUI.
- Maintain the release management cycle (fix errors, improve performance etc.).
- Re-engineering of existing code.
- Write unit tests.
- Communicate with team members.
- Conduct technical reviews, provide guidance and recommend improvements.
- Develop great and beautiful components.
- Opportunities for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Professional trainings and certifications paid by the company.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses with native speakers.
- Sport program.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity of remote work.