Manager of Outbound Marketing
- Proposing and then developing 1-2 new marketing channels. The channels will be different from those already well-developed in the company (e.g., website).
- After launching new marketing channels you will manage them to obtain good lead flow. The focus will be on big long-term projects.
- Experience in managing marketing activities and marketing employees in an IT service company.
- Marketing thinking (the focus on customer needs, understanding of decision making, orientation on opportunities).
- Managerial capabilities: personal ability and skills to plan, set tasks, assess results, and give feedback.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas and then successfully implement them.
- Good logic, and critical thinking.
- Advanced written English with the ability to comprehend both meaning and connotations.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization and growth.
- Remote work.
- Medical insurance.
- Friendly team, you may consult with colleagues and get help.
- Competitive salary.
- 25-days of paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Foreign language courses and other corporate programs.
- Bonuses in case of wedding or a child’s birth.