ScienceSoft is looking for a Data Engineer.
In this role, you will act and manage technical support of data and reporting applications to ensure effective data services delivery and support enterprise strategies. You will perform database analysis, design, and administration functions to deliver on strategic projects aligned with organizational goals. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, such as AWS and Redshift, and collaborate with highly skilled specialists.
Visit our software development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Help the core development team to improve the structure and performance of the database.
- Participate in the migration of applications from on-premises to AWS Cloud (OLTP and OLAP applications).
- Support of custom data applications such as data pipelines/ETLs/data processing.
- Experience in developing data solutions based on AWS.
- Strong Knowledge (writing effective queries) in MS SQL, MySQL, Redshift.
- Knowledge of Tableau, PostGre.
- Intermediate or higher English level.
- Strong analytical skills, good communication skills.