ScienceSoft is looking for Project Manager.
Visit our software development service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Overall accountability for project profitability and timeline;
- Proactively manages client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams;
- Defines and scopes client requirements and deliverables;
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans;
- Collaborates with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions;
- Coordinates tasks, assigns appropriate resources, and ensures proper task completion;
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate;
- Identifies deviations between project scope and desired deliverables, initiating change requests as needed;
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggests process improvements as appropriate;
- Establishes a deep understanding of the client's business, processes, and procedures and applies that knowledge to affect the project's success;
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares findings with other project management team members.
- 3+ years PM experience;
- Basic knowledge of web development and programming logic;
- 2+ years of working in a technology focused delivery environment, with experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (preferably in OSS\BSS domains);
- Technological skills and ability to learn task-management software such as Jira, Microsoft Project, or an equivalent;
- Ability to prioritize and to manage the expectations of a diverse customer base consisting of both;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Proven experience in managing teams of (3-10) people and in working cross functionally across an organization;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions;
- Strong knowledge of project management and development tool sets;
- Strong negotiation skills.