Cloud Security Consulting
Planning, Evaluating and Improving Cloud Cyber Defense
Since 2003 in cybersecurity and since 2012 in cloud services, ScienceSoft helps SaaS companies and businesses in 30+ industries ensure solid protection of their cloud data, apps, and infrastructure.
Cloud security consulting provides guidance on preventing unauthorized access to your cloud resources. Whether you need to set up a secure cloud environment from scratch or are striving to ensure full protection of your existing cloud assets, ScienceSoft’s trusted cloud security consultants will confidently guide you through this convoluted process.
We Know How to Keep Your Cloud out of Harm’s Way
With decades-long experience in cybersecurity and cloud services, ScienceSoft’s experts will help you apply the security techniques and tools that best suit your cloud environment specifics. We can tackle:
Identity and access management
- Authorization: setting up authorization rules, user roles, permissions, privileged access.
- Authentication: single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication, session management.
- Data encryption in transit.
- Data encryption at rest.
- Encryption keys management.
- Perimeter security to protect in and out traffic: firewalls, DLP.
- Monitoring and threat detection: IPS, SIEM, centralization of security logs.
- Email security: secure email gateways.
Cloud security configuration
- Applying secure configuration settings to cloud resources.
- Setting up an automated auditing service to monitor configurations across all cloud resources.
Security patch management
- Checking cloud apps for the latest security patches and updates.
- Applying the latest patches and updates if they are missing.
- Designing cloud security controls required to meet applicable data security standards.
- Incorporating compliance requirements in the existing cloud security policies.
- Setting up compliance monitoring tools.
With ScienceSoft, Your Cloud Security Is in Good Hands
- Since 2003 in IT security, a solid portfolio of cybersecurity projects.
- Since 2012 in cloud services, vast experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Microsoft Solutions Partner, dedicated Azure consulting services.
- AWS Select Tier Services Partner, dedicated AWS consulting services.
- A mature quality management system backed by ISO 9001 certification that guarantees the tangible value of our services, predictable results, and cost optimization that doesn’t happen at the expense of quality.
- ISO 27001-certified security management based on field-tested knowledge and comprehensive policies.
- For the second straight year, ScienceSoft USA Corporation is listed among The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times.
Trusted by global brands
The Scope of Our Cloud Consulting Service
Eager to share their expertise, ScienceSoft’s seasoned consultants help clients who only plan migrating to the cloud as well as those who have security concerns about their existing cloud environments.
Cloud security planning
Join Our Happy Customers
In their review of our AWS services (Identity and Access Management (IAM), VPC Service Controls, AWS Config, CloudTrail, etc.) they checked the security of cloud environment configurations and our corporate data stored in the cloud and the effectiveness of our security practices in AWS. After that, we received another report with clear recommendations on how to enhance the cybersecurity of our AWS environment. After an agreed time period for us to remedy the vulnerabilities they found, the experts at ScienceSoft performed a retest to confirm that we addressed the vulnerabilities.
We were very satisfied with the professional, timely, and friendly service and we greatly appreciate their help in securing our networks. We eagerly recommend ScienceSoft as a strong cybersecurity partner.
Joel B. Cohen, President, USPlate Glass Insurance Company
Do We Share the Same Priorities?
Covering all key security aspects – architecture, technology, processes, user vigilance – we leave no chances for cybercriminals.
Cloud security doesn’t have to be a burden. When designing new security policies for our clients, we make sure the updated rules are clear and easy-to-follow for all employees, and no one's work processes get interrupted.
Want to have your cloud assets secured ASAP? With expert knowledge of cloud security services and mature quality management, we are ready to meet the challenge!
Make wise investments in cloud security services. We help you choose and configure an optimal set of cloud security services and tools to fit your budget and ensure maximum coverage.
Security Consulting on AWS Cloud Migration for a Large Ecommerce Company
To establish multiple levels of AWS infrastructure security for a company providing innovative online shopping, travel, and entertainment solutions across 100 countries, ScienceSoft’s experts applied Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) and set up regular data backups.
Development of a Secure Health Information Exchange System in AWS
To ensure full HIPAA compliance of the AWS-based cloud HIE system, ScienceSoft’s team applied data encryption (for data both in transit and at rest), data anonymization, data access control.
Cloud Application Code Review and Pentesting for an Award-Winning IT Company
ScienceSoft’s security testing team performed penetration testing and source code review of a cloud-based application for tax returns for a European development company that provides tax, accounting, and practice management products.
Azure-Based Infrastructure Optimization to Enhance Security and Performance of Educational Apps
In addition to reducing the Customer’s Azure cloud costs by 25% and increasing their apps’ availability and performance, ScienceSoft’s team enhanced the security of data in the cloud. Our team managed the identity and access policies and established regular data backups.
SIEM Consulting for a US Cloud Security Provider
ScienceSoft’s experts helped a US-based cloud security provider develop the logic for its proprietary SIEM solution and designed 120+ correlation rules.
Are You Aware of Major Cloud Security Threats?
- A DLP system to prevent the exposure of sensitive data.
- State-of-the-art data encryption to make sure sensitive data stays unreadable even if it is leaked.
Unauthorized access to cloud resources
- Encryption of access credentials.
- A well-organized IAM.
- A strong password policy.
- An effective SIEM system for prompt threat detection.
Insider attacks and human errors
- Implemented principle of least privilege for data access control.
- Guidelines on raising security awareness among employees.
- Established security policies with automated notifications on policy breaches.
Malicious access to enterprise apps via insecure cloud APIs
- Secure configuration of cloud API gateways.
- Automated monitoring of actions taken in API gateways and alerts on metric deviations.
- Compliance rules embedded into the corporate security policies.
- Tailored security controls (e.g. access control, data encryption and backup) required by the relevant security standards.
Let Us Meet You Where You Are
Take Charge of Your Cloud Security Before It’s Too Late
99% of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault through 2025, according to Gartner.