Thank you for the interest in contributing to our blog! We are looking for thought-leadership articles, well-researched opinions, fresh strategies that offer actionable tips. Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven and engaging posts that teach our readers something new about the world of information technology in business.
Our site attracts about 30K unique visitors in a month with 8K US readers among them. There are a lot of tech specialists, top management representatives, senior executives and directors among them.
We accept articles in the following broad areas:
- The article should be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Submission should be more than 800 words in length.
- Submission should contain hyperlinks to the sources of data or statistics cited.
- No more than one link to your company's website in the post.
- The websites you refer to must be credible and relevant to the topic of the article.
- The submission should include a meta description tag: 1-2 sentences up to 255 characters that summarize the article.
3 Important caveats
- Guest contributors may not republish their contributions to the ScienceSoft blog anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and delete contributions at their discretion.
- We don’t provide any reward to writers for guest submissions.
Every article has to provide value and tangible insights and so it’s thoroughly reviewed by our editors before it gets published. Please carefully consider articles recently published on ScienceSoft blog: this is the level of quality we expect from you too.
- Original concepts, compelling and unbiased arguments, high-quality writing.
- Well-structured text with headings, numbered or marked lists, tables, etc.
- Links to credible sources that can substantiate your claims and ideas. Use descriptive link text, rather than “click here to find out more”. The link text should describe the target of the link.
- Submissions may include images that complement the content (where possible). If you provide images, please include a short statement about the related copyright and rights of use.
We don’t like:
- Topics that have been covered on our blog before. Please search our site before submitting your ideas.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme. We don't participate in any kind of affiliate marketing or partner-linking system.
- Topics that are irrelevant to our site.
- Promotional articles that are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app. The principles of non-selectivity, objectivity and impartiality should be respected.
How to start
If you’d like to propose an article idea, send an email to [email protected] including an outline of the article: a list of the main points you will cover with a brief description of each. Your outline should give us enough detail to understand the subject and check if the article is a good fit for ScienceSoft.
If you already have a ready article, you are welcome to submit it with a short author bio and a photo (square, min size – 85x85 px, .jpg or .png) that will appear with the published post.
SUBMIT THE ARTICLE
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. This may take up to 2 weeks. It is safe to assume that if we do not reply within 2 weeks, your submission will not be published.
- If your article is accepted and published, it will be distributed through our channels, including web, social media, RSS.
If you have any questions, please, submit them to our editors at [email protected].