Development of Credit Analysis Software
The Customer is one of the leading Swedish IT companies providing secure credit analysis tools and solutions.
Usually, the borrowers have to send the copies of their passport, utility bills, salary slips, and other documents to the bank in order to prove their identity and solvency. The Customer wanted to introduce a software product that would allow banks to verify borrower solvency in real time by automatically obtaining and analyzing the borrower credit history. In order to do that, the Customer needed to design and develop a server-side solution that provides integrations with multiple banking systems.
In just 7 months, the team of ScienceSoft’s two senior Java developers and a project manager created a stable, scalable, user-friendly, and maintainable credit management system. The solution provides the following capabilities:
- Smooth integration with a large number of Internet banking systems of multiple banks in various countries (Sweden, Finland, Germany, Poland, Denmark, etc.).
- Support for different kinds of authorization processes.
- Real-time aggregation of the required data (two-year transaction history; loans; name, address, and social security number; telephone number; credit cards and other commitments) from the relevant Internet banking systems.
- Automated data conversion into a unified format.
- Comprehensive data analytics.
ScienceSoft’s team ensured the extensive automatic unit testing coverage and provided clear documentation that simplified product usage and support.
The complex professional credit analysis software was successfully introduced to the market.
Technologies and Tools
Java, Apache Maven 2.3, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Git 1.7, Oracle JDK 1.7, Javadoc, Checkstyle, Selenium 2.20, JUnit 4.