Ecommerce Website Design Services
Ecommerce website design services include activities to research the target audience, compile a branded UI kit, wireframe and prototype, test the prototype usability, and bring it to life. Along with proficiency in design tools and frameworks, one needs the knowledge of customer psychology and aesthetic excellence to create inspiring designs. And we are proud to say that ScienceSoft has it all to make a difference in ecommerce website design!
17 years in ecommerce design and development
Balance of long-standing UI practices and creativity
Adherence to research-backed UX design
A full-cycle design project
Coding excellence. Clean and fast-performing code
WE DESIGN ACROSS PRODUCT LINES
Our ecommerce website design process
We visualize and implement customer experience that your website will deliver via UX and UI design. Among the benefits of delegating the whole process to us are design integrity and smooth project communication.
Your custom ecommerce website design is framed around the target audience and starts bringing ROI right away.
- UX research. We gather information and form a vision of your target audience by conducting interviews, creating personas, and simulating personas’ behavior in user stories.
- Competitor analysis. We investigate the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. This will allow us to win over your target audience further on.
- Wireframing. We outline the page functionality and navigational structure in simplified and schematic wireframes. At this stage, you get a general vision of the future website interface while we can make changes quickly after your review.
- Usability testing. Testing and fixing the future design allow you to save on costlier fixes later during the development process.
Up to 48% of consumers judge business credibility by the website's aesthetics. When translated into the ecommerce language: good UI design can double your revenue.
- UI kit with critical UI components: fonts, buttons, icons, and more visual elements.
- Website mockups. We take into account your business identity and personal vision and align them with our design principles of creativity and elegance.
- User interfaces for AR-powered and voice-assisted ecommerce applications. We advise on advanced technologies and approaches when we foresee true business value from the investment.
- Website design for the cross-platform experience. An effective mobile presence can be realized through PWA or mobile app development. If you opt for a responsive website, we elaborate UI mockups optimized for mobile.
At this stage, the UX and UI groundwork finds its technical embodiment. The workflow is as follows:
With professional front-end development, you achieve:
- Longer customer journeys and increased conversions due to cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility.
- Decreased bounce rate due to sustainably fast website performance.
Why your ecommerce success largely depends on design
Competitive advantage. Set your brand apart on the market, targeting the same audience within the same product line.
Simple and unfailingly frictionless user journeys. Secure higher user engagement with the website and build ongoing trust in your company.
Higher mobile sales due to cross-platform compatibility and voice recognition integration.
Decreased bounce rate enabled by sustainably fast website performance.
An increased average order value due to nonintrusive upselling techniques.
Higher conversions and your revenue as a result of the above-mentioned gains.
Different budgets, different design approaches
We can handle both design and implementation of your ecommerce website. We distinguish between two service options to meet your design requirements and budget expectations.
Ecommerce website development with template-based design
Best for quick launch
- Assistance to select the best-suited design template.
- Quality assurance of the selected template.
- Implementation of the core ecommerce functionality.
Ecommerce website development with custom design
Best for experience-focused websites
- UX research.
- Creation of personas and user stories.
- UI wireframing.
- User interface designed exclusively for your brand.
- Mobile-first design.