Hire .NET Developers
ScienceSoft offers services by top .NET developers, who build all types of software, including web, cloud, IoT, mobile, and desktop apps. When our .NET experts augment your team, your development pace doubles, and the agile approach of our dedicated .NET teams helps you cut development costs by up to 50%.
Why Partner Up with ScienceSoft
ScienceSoft offers resources of high caliber skilled in Microsoft Azure, .NET, mobile, and Quality Assurance. Over the past three years, Lixar was very pleased with the service provided by ScienceSoft development teams and executive management. For accelerated project timelines which require skilled resources, ScienceSoft is a company that your team should consider.
Jan Banda, Director, Lixar
Need Mature .NET Talents for Your Project?
ScienceSoft lends you the experience of its proactive .NET developers, skilled in architecting and covering full-cycle implementation of large enterprise applications and software products. Whenever your project requires it, you can take advantage of the services provided by our QA engineers, business consultants, and other talents.
Programming languages and IDEs
Frameworks and platforms
Components and libraries
Decoupled (headless) architecture
APIs and integrations
Frameworks and libraries
Learn more about our approach to the development process – agile development steps, DevOps practices, modular architecture design, and more.
ScienceSoft’s Six-step Hiring Process
Thanks to its comprehensive 6-step hiring procedure, ScienceSoft welcomes only the most fitting and extremely productive engineers on board.
- Careful CV scanning.
- HR specialist's interview.
- Test task 1 (soft skills).
- PM's/Team Lead's interview.
- Test task 2 (hard skills).
- CTO's interview.
The competition for ScienceSoft .NET developer roles is always high (50+ applicants per position) and we always take our time to hire only the most fitting candidates. This way, we guarantee that our developers will deliver the highest level of services.
Will, Senior .NET Developer
Experience in .NET development: 8 years
Skilled in architecture design and development of large and complex .NET solutions; experienced in software deployment using Microsoft Azure.
- Development of a complex enterprise solution for one of the largest US insurance companies. Led a team of 17 developers.
Technologies: .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure.
- Architecture design and development of a large IoT solution for connected cars that received Edison Award. Senior in a team of 20 developers.
- Development of a high-load big data analytic solution with a complex back end, deployed in Microsoft Azure IaaS.
Technologies: .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Azure, DevExpress, CruiseControl, Spark.
- Development of complex and large web applications; cloud development on Azure or AWS.
- Development of highly scalable, fault-tolerant and secure APIs with REST, GraphQL, OData or gRPC support.
- Design of highly available, resilient, secure, and cost-effective cloud and microservices architectures from scratch with CI/CD, automation, and IaaC in mind.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases (e.g., Azure Cosmos DB).
- Ability to quickly understand existing large codebases.
- Migration of legacy systems to modern stack; migration to Linux.
- CI/CD pipeline set up.
- Unit testing (of both the back end and the front end) and rigorous code review.
- Machine Learning module implementation with ML.NET.
- Quick adaptation to new project workflows, tools, and requirements (<3 days).
- Solid communication skills.
- Willingness to lead and mentor juniors and new team members.
- Enthusiastic contribution to discussions on app architecture design and integrations.
- Professional cooperation with product owners during requirement verification.
- Ability to find balance between business needs and technical limitations.
- Proactive code polishing, application performance optimization and process tuning.
- Strong motivation.
Development methodologies and practices
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
How Our .NET Developers Ensure Code Quality
Coding best practices
- Adherence to .NET coding guidelines, use of style checking tools.
- Adherence to data security practices.
- Descriptive names for all variables and in-code comments.
- Code documentation.
- Code split into short and focused units.
- Use of frameworks’ APIs, third-party libraries, version control tools.
- Ensured code portability.
- Reasonable standardization and automation.
- Unit tests are created as part of a functional requirements specification.
- Tests verify code behavior in response to the input of standard, boundary, and incorrect values.
- Tests are rerun after each significant code change to guarantee proper performance.
Code review practices
- Ad hoc review.
- Peer review.
- Code walkthrough.
- Code inspection.
Code quality metrics
- Maintainability index (MI).
- Cyclomatic Complexity (CC).
- Depth of Inheritance.
- Class Coupling.
Our Code Sample
The part of code below reflects a retry mechanism in HTTP communication. The mechanism handles transient faults such as momentary network connectivity loss, temporary unavailability of a service, or timeouts.
Software Our .NET Developers Build
Of various complexity
- Large and complex applications with 50+ FTE teams.
- Business-critical solutions with strict requirements to performance and availability.
- Highly secure systems.
- Applications with multiple integrations.
- Data-intensive applications.
For all groups of end-users
- B2B software.
- B2E software.
- B2C software.
- Custom enterprise platforms and apps for internal use.
- Commercial software products.
The Financial Times Includes ScienceSoft USA Corporation in the List of Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 2022
ScienceSoft is one of 500 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue. This achievement is a result of our unfailing commitment to provide high-quality IT services and find best-value solutions to clients' needs.
Development of Multi-Module Aviation Insurance Software
- Self-managed team of 9 experts (a software architect, a business analyst, 3 backend developers, 3 frontend developers, and a QA engineer).
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps Server.
- 4+ years of cooperation, evolution and maintenance are ongoing.
Technologies: .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Angular 1.5.8, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Studio, Azure Services.
Development of an Azure-based Software Product for Business Process Automation
- SaaS software product with high availability due to architecture design with Azure-based microservices and a custom performance monitoring module.
- Agile (Scrum) development with DevOps (Docker, CI/CD) approach and a proprietary IMAAT (Integrated Manual and Automated Testing) technique.
Technologies: .NET Core, C#; Angular, TypeScript; Grafana; Azure Services.
Development of Software Product that Powers COVID Vaccine Manufacturer
- Outsourced .NET development of complex laboratory software, used by AstraZeneca and GSK.
- Product support by experts with a chemistry degree.
- A team of 10 engineers is involved in software maintenance and evolution.
Technologies: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.NET, .NET Framework 1.1/2.0, ADO and ADO.NET, Oracle 9/10.
Development of a Trade Marketing System for a Global Marketing Agency
- Onsite visit of the team of 3 consultants, later ramped up with 10 .NET developers.
- Agile (Scrum) development with DevOps (CI/CD) approach, powered by Windows PowerShell and TeamCity.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, WCF, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server; jQuery, Backbone.js, Underscore.js.
Development of a World’s Largest PLM Platform
- Dedicated team of 4 developers, ramped up to 39 experts over the 2 years of collaboration.
- Created software drives the development of products with over $300 billion in annual sales.
Technologies: .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, NHibernate, ADO.NET; WIX, CruiseControl.NET, Microsoft SQL Server.
Development of a Digital Signage Monitoring Solution for a LED Display Manufacturer
- A team of a business analyst, 3 .NET developers, and a QA engineer.
- The team created the concept from scratch, designed the architecture, and developed the solution in 3 months.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2, WPF, Win API, PostgreSQL.
Development of a Facial Recognition Application for Retail
- Combined and enhanced use of multiple computer vision algorithms and methods (Harris corner detector, Flusser’s affine invariants, Hu’s moment invariants, Mahalanobis metric, Scale-invariant feature transform, etc.) to ensure high percentage of correct recognition.
Technologies: .Net 2.0/3.5, C++, IPP, OpenCV library.
Ensure Speedy and Quality Delivery of Your Project with ScienceSoft
Our .NET developers can render professional assistance in:
- Technology stack selection.
- Design of a secure and scalable architecture.
- Software development and integration.
- Thorough code review and unit testing.
- Continuous support & maintenance and evolution of your software.
- Software migration or its update to a newer version.
How You Hire .NET Developers from ScienceSoft
You send us a request, specifying the number of .NET experts you need, their desired level of experience, as well as the model of cooperation you're interested in.
ScienceSoft performs preliminary scanning of our experts' CVs in the database and sends you the most relevant ones.
You choose the CVs you're most interested in and let us know the time you're available for interviewing candidates.
We help arrange the interviews with our .NET developers within 1-2 days.
After you confirm the experts' competence, ScienceSoft works with you to compose a service level agreement (SLA).
Once you sign, the experts (lead by ScienceSoft’s or your PM – you decide) immediately start working on your project.
How We Ensure Successful Cooperation
Responsible resource management
When you augment your team with our .NET developers for hire or leverage a dedicated .NET team, ScienceSoft is always ready to provide on-demand scale up or down in just 1-2 days.
To monitor .NET developers’ performance in a dedicated team and ensure their highest productivity, ScienceSoft uses its mature KPIs (cycle time, team velocity, etc.). We share our metrics with you and give you access to our reporting tools, thus letting you track the project progress.
Employees’ professional growth
ScienceSoft cares about its developers and makes sure their workplaces are comfortable and safe. We also encourage the consistent professional development of our experts, engaging them in individual training courses and Microsoft certification programs.
Should you employ in-house or hire offshore .NET developers from a vendor?
Hiring In-house vs. Hiring Offshore .NET Developers from a Vendor
- On average, building a mature .NET team of 5 developers takes 8-10 months. If you turn to a vendor instead, you can get such a team in terms of a single week.
- In-house hiring implies legal employment, which entails payroll taxes. With vendor outsourcing, you only pay a vendor according to a T&M model by hourly rate. The vendor takes care of developers’ wages and taxes on their own.
- By employing .NET developers in-house, you usually take on long-term obligations. When you work with a vendor, you can easily opt out of cooperation with a 1-month notice.
.NET team augmentation
Rely on the experience of ScienceSoft’s .NET developer(s) to get over skill deficiency or bridge staff gaps in your project.
Dedicated .NET team
Hire a team of skilled .NET talents, managed by ScienceSoft’s Team Lead/PM, to deliver your .NET project or its part.