ScienceSoft releases Health Check Framework for QRadar version 3.0.0
On September 6, 2017 ScienceSoft’s certified security consultants released version 3.0.0 of Health CheckFramework (HCF) for IBM QRadar SIEM (now QLEAN).
The company’s proprietary application has proved to be a helping hand for QRadar SIEM in avoiding complex and costly maintenance, preventing inferior data quality and sustaining reliable performance.
Users still get all the benefits provided in the previous versions:
- Automation of QRadar maintenance routine.
- Overview of the system performance and roadmap for tuning.
- Prompt issue diagnostics together with relevant recommendations to overhaul the issues found.
- License efficiency and savings.
- QRadar operational transparency for analysts and managers.
- KPI on host uptime and availability.
- Increase of Log Sources Data quality per USD spent.
- Highly optimized and top performing QRadar system.
However, there is always a room for perfection, and Health Check Framework version 3.0.0 demonstrates improved internal architecture as well as functional enhancements:
- XLS reports: the layout has been logically rearranged
- Platform: updated from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7.
- Metrics: reduced in number from 60 to 37 with most important left.
- High Availability (HA) Consoles support: the tool can be launched even when primary console can’t be accessed (provided there is a license for both consoles).
Health Check Framework version 3.0.0 is available on our website and on IBM X-Force Exchange.
Please click the button below to try the new version.
To find out more about Health Check Framework for IBM QRadar SIEM and its benefits, feel free to download a white paper.