ScienceSoft is looking for a SIEM Consultant.
Our team of cybersecurity experts specializes in integrating, configuring, and developing SIEM solutions, improving application security, ensuring network security, and conducting penetration testing.
Our Projects As a SIEM Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for clients from various industries, including banking and finance, healthcare, and retail.
Visit our SIEM service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our SIEM team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Participate in the selection of the optimal SIEM solution based on the needs of the client company.
- Implement and configure SIEM solutions (such as QRadar) to ensure information security for large companies.
- Increase the efficiency of SIEM solutions by integrating additional modules.
- Customize SIEM solutions and integrate them with other systems used by the business.
- Experience in system administration (Linux, Windows).
- Experience related to information security.
- Programming experience in Python (or another high-level language).
- Knowledge of Bash and Batch.
- Proficiency in English at an Upper-Intermediate level or higher.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional training and obtaining certificates at the company's expense.
- Remote work.
- Paid vacation.
- 100%-paid sick leave.
- Language courses and other corporate training programs.
- Medical insurance.