ScienceSoft is looking for SIEM Consultant.
Visit our SIEM service page to learn about the approach and competencies of our SIEM team and get an idea of potential projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a related field
- Upper-intermediate English speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to travel abroad to customer locations (USA, Europe, IMEA, Africa)
- Analytical mentality
Technical (sorted by relevance)
- Strong knowledge of the Linux platform
- System administration experience (knowledge of the different software platforms, network protocols, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of regular expressions
- Good skills in any scripting language (Python is preferable, but not mandatory)
- Basic skills in SQL are preferable
Optional (sorted by relevance)
- Automation systems development experience
- Knowledge of the Windows platform (administrative tasks)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Competitive salary
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language course and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.